Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 20,741 to 20,760 of 34,512

wower

@humbubba if you want to clone them without cloning any pokes for me that's ok with me
I'm happy with just having the registeel and regirock

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@wower no its not that its just i was under the impression that that was are deal sorry for any confusion if it wasnt thats just what i had thought i dont have issue cloning pokes for you for nothing or for other pokes its not a big deal as long as im not to busy ill do em for ya its not a big deal its just that was my understanding of what we were doing so you want squirtle and aegislash for them?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt so do you want a clone of my froakie as well?

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - darn right I'd like that froakie, anything I can get you in return for it?

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

SoulSteed

Alrighty. Now, anyone who has a kyogre? I dont have anything specific im looking to trade, just make an offer.

FC: 3067 - 4484 - 2893

humbubba-misfit

@LtAldoRaine the issue with that is you get one by filling your national dex and you cant make a pokemon hold one and there pretty good they i think triple the chances of shiny pokes

humbubba-misfit

@LtAldoRaine the issue with that is you get one by filling your national dex and you cant make a pokemon hold one and there pretty good they i think triple the chances of shiny pokes

wower

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@wower no its not that its just i was under the impression that that was are deal sorry for any confusion if it wasnt thats just what i had thought i dont have issue cloning pokes for you for nothing or for other pokes its not a big deal as long as im not to busy ill do em for ya its not a big deal its just that was my understanding of what we were doing so you want squirtle and aegislash for them?

If you don't have time now we'll trade tomorrow

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit and @LtAldoRaine - but only by catching wild pokemon there is no proof shiny charm increases chance of one through breeding on X Y. It does supposedly work in safari's though. (Currently trying to get a shiny mewtwo... )

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt weavile, pawniard, pansear do any of those evolve ik they do like they have a line but i mean are they at the furthest in there evolutionary line or can any of them still evolve?

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - they are all at there exact form their name states, they are not evolved as of yet. I intend to eventually clone them for myself and then evolve the extra set. Also have a Scyther that's not evolved.

Is that what you would like? Name me which one's and I'll clone them for you.

GAAHHH I reset on a Shiny Mewtwo!!!! Gararrara (my lame attempting at cursing without cursing)

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@wower kk ill have yours done by then if your not on later and sorry for the confusion cloning them for ya isnt anything
@Mystt thanks wasnt aware of that i really hope so though ya know

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt id want those 4 but choose 3 or 4 more i have you want but now ill do the milotic and then the froakie and 3 or 4 more you want for those 4

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt i have shiny mewtwo if oyu want one?

humbubba-misfit

@wower if so i have your squirtle and aegislash

Mystt

@humbaba - sorry I need an hour or so: I was in the process of telling ya what I need, but then I needed to assist my son with his homework, I'll get back to you when i can. But I'll make sure you have those cloned for you too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic