Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 20,241 to 20,260 of 34,512

miamikid1

@all Anyone happen to have an extra Thunderstone???

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

blooboy

@miamikid 1 i will get you one i have plenty

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

miamikid1

blooboy wrote:

@miamikid 1 i will get you one i have plenty

That would be awesome if u could! my wife took my last one lol

LF - Shiny Emolga

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy sorry for the delay and yes i do what do you need cloned

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

miamikid1

@blooboy I added you already. my IGN is Lex

-update- im passing out dude, ill be back on in a few hours...if i see you then great. ty

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

blooboy

just any legendary if u could ill only ask for one a week if u like im just grateful

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

humbubba-misfit

@miamiboy63 you can get a thunder stone by doing the super secret training follow those fleeing goals just in case you dont know

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy kk uhh ya heres a deal if you get shinies trading whatever i give you if i dont have the shiny give it to me and ill cone the shiny and clone what you traded for it and give you the shiny and the pokemon you traded for it so you dont loose legends or shinies cuz youl get trade bait that way but ill have to clone random ones for you when im not cloning others like if you bring me shiny i dont have ill c it as i need to return your pokemon but if im cloning you a pokemon just to give you pokemon then itl sometimes have to wait that cool?

blooboy

@humbubba thats all fine to me i only have 1 shiny currently a female breloom but u have a deal i give you my word and my loyalty.

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy woooo k cool ya ill clone you some pokes every now and then i was gunna do the same for Mystt anyways uhh idh a shiny breloom so mabey tommorrow ill clone you something to clone him and i really want the first in the evolution line cuz then i can make em what i want like clone it then evolve it so i have every form and then when i give it back to you u can evolve it to what you want ill clone you one tommorrow uhh heres a list tell me what you want

blooboy

so u want me to breed my shiny breelom to make a shroomish @humbubba?

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy no i want to clone it im needing shinies in the first stage of evolution though like squirtle (whom i have shiny already) and ill clone him once and evolve a clone then clone the warturtle and evolve a clone of him to have a shiny of all its forms cuz when i get every shiny pokemon ill trade em to my bro then trade them back to get a all shiny pokedex

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy but i dont need just them i need shinies that i dont have is really all but would perfer them to be unevolved

blooboy

ahh ok now i get wheres your link to your list i never saw it.

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

……….heres a list of all my shinies……………..
ditto, chikorita, snubull, kecleon, bergmite, conkeldurr, machamp, clawitzer, seaking, fletchling, dratini, hariyama, relicanth, ekans, basculin, gulpin, hydreigon, trevenant, metang, mawile, pikachu, gabite, hawlucha, aipom, poliwhirl, combusken, noivern, magmortar, electabuzz, eevee, oddish, dunsparce, archeops, froakie, venipede, sandshrew, octillery, charizard, magikarp, milotic, pidove, shelmet,qwilfish, bulbasaur, porygon-z, vaporeon, flareon, walrien, vanillite, meowth, swablu, squirtle, bastiodon, electrode, ninetails, gardevoir, foongus, dragalge, gourgeist, golem, aegislash, milotic, braixen, helioptile, lucario, skorupi, aggron, scizor, blastoise, corsola, haxorus, politoad, seel, pinsir
……….heres a list of my shiny legendary………………..
giratina, latios, kyurem, rayquaza, entei, darkrai, genesect, mew, deoxys, mewtwo, raikou, suicune, unown ?, cobalion, lugia, groudon, shaymin, ho-oh, moltress, litias
……….heres a list of all my legendary………………
unown A, zapodos, suicune, mesprit, regigigas, uxie, virizion, heatran, zekrom, azelf, meloetta, palkia, dialga, jirachi, groudon, unown T, cobalion, arcues fairy, tornadus, tornadus therian, landorus therian, thundurus therian, darkrai, reshiram, kyurem, kyogre, victini, latias, accrues normal, keldeo, cresselia, terrakion, ho-oh, moltress, litias, regice

blooboy

ok lets see here hmm i guess id like a legendary 1st so lets do me a jirachi for today.

My name is Joey

wower

@humbubba I traded a shiny lugia for a shiny galvantula on gts

Edited on by wower

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Wantshinyevee

i have a victini and shaymin. willing to trade for shiny ledges. or genesect

Edited on by Wantshinyevee

Friend code: 2122 - 7191 - 3272

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic