Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 201 to 220 of 34,494

MegaAbsol

Anyone have a spare Pokemon with Pokerus? I will try to offer a decent Pokemon in trade. Tag me if you do.

If you're a Pokemon X or Y or Gates of Infinity player, add me. FC - 4313-0474-2822

Moorcy

i dont sorry, add me though, i can get it from my little bro tomorrow

@Moorcy to get my attention

MegaAbsol

@Moorcy Added you. If anyone else could get one to me sooner that'd be great too. FC in sig.

Edited on by MegaAbsol

If you're a Pokemon X or Y or Gates of Infinity player, add me. FC - 4313-0474-2822

Moorcy

i found the sachet, there is a house on the south side on the city, (Cyllage City) its on the beach on the border on route 8, talk to the guy in the house @KidNo0b

Edited on by Moorcy

KidNo0b

Moorcy wrote:

you can get one Cyllage City, Route 12

source: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sachet.shtml

I FINALLY GOT IT! Sorry about that. NOW we can trade.

3DS FC:5413-101-5522
Town: Harmony

Wishlist: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, Watch_Dogs, Super Mario 3D World, Wii U Party

Nintendo Network ID: Kidno0b

Moorcy

thanks mate, i traded you mine so you dont miss out on the evolution =) pm me if you need anything else mate

KidNo0b

Thank you so much! This means a lot, @Moorcy

3DS FC:5413-101-5522
Town: Harmony

Wishlist: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, Watch_Dogs, Super Mario 3D World, Wii U Party

Nintendo Network ID: Kidno0b

Moorcy

np buddy @KidNo0b

Pokemon X player here
choices - Froakie, Charmander and the Jaw Fostle

Im looking to trade any of these AND/OR any other X game Pokemon exclusive in exchange for a Japanese origin Ditto

pm me on here here

MegaAbsol

Anyone have a spare Pokemon with Pokerus? I will try to offer a decent Pokemon in trade. Tag me if you do.

bjt243

MegaAbsol wrote:

I am also looking for a pokemon with pokerus. Please let me know if anyone hits you up on that offer and I will do the same.

Anyway, I have a lot of the starters and fossils and other pokemon to offer! Lemme know

FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X/Pokemon Onega Ruby
IGN: Beau on all
Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Chrisundrum

Hey guys'
I am looking for any shinies people are willing to part ways with. I have a ok lineup of pokemon to trade with. I am around 300 on my dex and at the last gym. I have tons of charmanders and aerodactyls and all of the Kalos starters. If there is something specific you want I will see about getting it for you

Thanks guys and happy catchings

Chrisundrum

Twitter:

darkfenrir

I'm looking for Charizadite Y, anyone want to trade it to me? I'll search any Pokemon you want. ouo;; As long as they are reasonable... (and if you want Charmender, I think I have nearly all nature and characteristic, and I even have some females...)

darkfenrir

TrevorS4Kicks

Anyone wanna trade there Squirtle for my Charmander?
my friend code is 3110-4782-9262

TrevorS4Kicks

LordJumpMad

@WiiWareWave
If you need starters, I have'em.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

bjt243

TrevorS4Kicks wrote:

@TrevorS4Kicks

I can help you out if you want a squirtle. Just add me FC 0232 - 7514 - 8711  and we can trade

FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X/Pokemon Onega Ruby
IGN: Beau on all
Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

darkfenrir

Will anyone willing to trade female Charmender for Feebas? XD

And still looking Charizadite Y!

Edited on by darkfenrir

darkfenrir

TrevorS4Kicks

bjt243 wrote:

TrevorS4Kicks wrote:

@TrevorS4Kicks

I can help you out if you want a squirtle. Just add me FC 0232 - 7514 - 8711  and we can trade

ok ill do it right now

TrevorS4Kicks

TrevorS4Kicks

TrevorS4Kicks wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

TrevorS4Kicks wrote:

@TrevorS4Kicks

i added you, now how do i find you on my friends list?

ok ill do it right now

TrevorS4Kicks

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic