Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,961 to 19,980 of 34,512

Mystt

@wower - no rush - I cloning others: but seriously I mean it, you've done a lot for me too, so if there's anything else you need off my list just let me know. Though I know by now at the rate jm/humbaba/yourself and a few others are going we darn near got a copy of everyone's lol.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@sasuke1698 - you may; I'll get it done after I finish with Waltysaurus. What I would like is in this priority; help out in any way if you can.

First priority list missing Dex: (I need any one of these; doesn't matter if it's shiny)

106 – Hitmonlee, 268-Cascoon, 343/344 – baltoy/claydol, 401/402 – kricketot/kricketune, 431/432 - glameow/purugly, 456/457 – Finneon/Lumineon, 605/606 – Elgyem/Beheeyem, 626 – Bouffalant

These are my second priority; below is a list of my Shinies (I need any that are not on this list, or that is 5-6IV):
Shiny Pokemon List:

Serperior, Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon, Braixen, Bastiodon, Aegislash, Ninetails, Magmortar, Evee, Charizard, Castform, Gigafarig and Seedot

Once you looked it over; let me know what you can offer, and if there's anything else you want aside from Arceus, let me know so I can get it done for you.
Thanks again!

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@waltysaurus - your 3 are done, just organizing my boxes for the trade and should be online when you are ready.

@Sasuke - with that, I'll be getting you a copy of my Arceus next.

wower

@mystt shiny magmortar would be nice

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

sasuke1698

@Mystt Awesome. I've got a Lvl 50 Claydol, Nature: Brave (not the best i know), Ability: Levitate, and it's moveset is Sandstorm, Hyper Beam, Extrasensory, and Cosmic Power. It's not EV trained though since i never used it in Black version.

3DS FC: 5284-1956-6524

Mystt

@wower - shouldn't be an issue to get you that. Please let me get Arceus done for Sasuke first.

@sasuke1698 - nice! Working on yours now. I'll let you know when I ready.

Edited on by Mystt

wower

@mystt don't rush it because I still don't have the absol

sasuke1698

@Mystt Alright Thanks a ton. i've been looking everywhere for an Arceus!

3DS FC: 5284-1956-6524

Mystt

@wower - normally how I work is in order of requests. The only time that changes if someone asked for like 5+ pokemon and there's requests after user that is for 1-2. So no worries, your next just due to my system whether your ready or not doesn't matter, I keep logs of what I have complete, and delete them when transaction is finished.

DarkUmbreon

I have two Milotics for trade, willing to trade them for a Charizardite X or a Blazekenite. :3

Edited on by DarkUmbreon

Friend Code: 2552-2356-6721
Friend Safari: Unknown. ;-;

malva

I have a jolly magician shiny braixen for trade

My friend code is 3325-2246-6344

unnamedprsn

@mystt certainly. I can jump on right now and trade him over to you. Did you still need nuzleaf too?

I have a dark safari...pawniard, liepard, sandile looking to add friends :) my friend code is...4227-2480-5979.

miamikid1

@Mystt Hey bud, I just got home. I do have a Wumple which i will give you, but i couldnt find the Cascoon. Electivire should be ready in a few.

@malva I'm really interested in these: vespiqueen, garchomp, chespin, and Goodra. My only question is what levels are the garchomp and goodra?? and there IV's??

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

jm29

malva wrote:

I have a jolly magician shiny braixen for trade

@malva what are it's IV?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Mystt

@sasuke1698 - I have your Arceus ready, I need to slap on your FC and I'll be ready. Thank you.

waltysaurus

@mystt i'll get back on in a minute. I got busy with something. I have kriketot, finneon, and hitmonlee

Friend Code: 3797-6989-2855
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram - Waltysaurus

Twitter:

Mystt

@unnamedprsn - good on nuzleaf- anything I can get you for the help?

Mystt

@sasuke1698 - getting online now: what's my ign or you can start the trade to mine: Aléna
@miamikid1 - no rush at all, just letting you know I done on my side, please take your time. If something comes up, don't worry about it.

Edited on by Mystt

wower

@jm29 can we do the shiny thing now?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic