Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,941 to 19,960 of 34,512

Rob234111

Mystt wrote:

@Rob234111 - thanks alot! That was a nice absol, don't need one, but that was nice: not sure what you'd want for that. But appreciate the help,awesome!

Hey I was the first one to hit 1000 Pages, do I get a cookie!? Wower should get a cookie too for pointing it out.

gives cookie to Mystt

I was just showing off my baby. perfect IV in all 6, shiny, super luck, and best nature! so proud to have it!

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Mystt

@Rob234111 - that's a mean absol to have to be sure, I can see why you take pride in it. Made my eyes pop out when I saw it for sure.

@Miamikid1 - I have your castform ready for electivire when you are available. IF you do find a wurmple for me, I working on the keldeo right now.,
(Correction: Both Keldeo and Castform are finished. I'll refresh this page periodically, just let me know when you ready.)

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

waltysaurus

Does anyone have a mew, shaymin, or deoxys? I have some pokemon available to trade for those.

Friend Code: 3797-6989-2855
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram - Waltysaurus

Twitter:

waltysaurus

@Mystt do you have a regular shaymin, mew, or deoxys? I can get you your missing pokemon.

Twitter:

Mystt

@waltysaurus -

waltysaurus wrote:

Does anyone have a mew, shaymin, or deoxys? I have some pokemon available to trade for those.

If you have any of these: 106 – Hitmonlee, 268-Cascoon, 343/344 – baltoy/claydol, 401/402 – kricketot/kricketune, 431/432 - glameow/purugly, 456/457 – Finneon/Lumineon, 466 – Electivire, 605/606 – Elgyem/Beheeyem, 626 – Bouffalant

I will get you copies of my mew, shaymin and/or deoxsys. (All of these legendaries you need are shiny though, I don't have them as regular, is that okay?)

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

wower

@mystt I'd like a cookie. Hey forum people...give me a cookie!

@rob234111 could you please clone that absol? I'll trade you my 6iv shiny heatran (for you to clone)

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

waltysaurus

@Mystt I will add you and get those to you now. My friend code is in my signature

Twitter:

Mystt

wower wrote:

@mystt I'd like a cookie. Hey forum people...give me a cookie!
@rob234111 could you please clone that absol? I'll trade you my 6iv shiny heatran (for you to clone)

@wower - it's a beautiful absol - I don't have anything to offer him for it I hope you get one.

wower

@mystt I hope so too.

Mystt

@waltysaurus - I'll need time to get you yours: I'd like to keep my legendaries if that's at all possible. We don't have to trade until I have them ready though, it's only fair.

Okay I added you: I'll let you know when I ready to trade: Mew, Shaymin and Deoxys for - all off my need list or 3? 3 is fine with me, but I won't turn down all either lol.

Edited on by Mystt

waltysaurus

@mystt I add you. I have 3 of your need list. So I don't get to keep any of them?

Twitter:

Mystt

@waltysaurus - you get to keep all of them, I just want to make copies of it so I can keep it: example: i going to copy my mew, and give you one I keep the original. It's an exact copy, mirrored image. Items/ribbons if any/stats.

Edited on by Mystt

Rob234111

@wower Done! cloned and ready to go! I don't need your heatran though. Just any garbage pokemon you don't need

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Mystt

@unnamedprsn - could I borrow your hitmonlee, dupe him and give him back? I'll give ya a shiny or legendary out of my list.

waltysaurus

@Mystt okay, I gotcha. Thanks! Just let me know when you're done. My trainer name is Walt.

Twitter:

wower

@rob234111 thanks dude. Getting on right now
@mystt if you want I'll give it to you so you can clone it

Mystt

@wower - that would be epic: are you sure?

@waltysaurus - I only got deoxys left to clone and then I'll be ready. Shouldn't take too much longer. May I ask what 3 you got off my list so I can mark it down: I like to keep up-to-date records.

Edited on by Mystt

wower

@mystt of course man. You've done so much for me you can just give me any crap pokemon to clone it. I'll tell you when I get it tho because rob isn't online yet

malva

My shiny list is growing! I currently have: Milotic, dratini, vespiqueen, garchomp, chespin, braixen, goodra, eevee, umbreon, espeom, jolteon, flareon, vaporeon. Open to offers ;P

My friend code is 3325-2246-6344

sasuke1698

@Mystt Could I trade you something for an Arceus? Let me know what you'd like to trade it for if you're willing to trade it.

3DS FC: 5284-1956-6524

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic