Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 34,512

bjt243

K I'm adding you now

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Aydey12345

Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a Shiny Sandile, ive been trying to use Masuda Method for one for ages but no luck, can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

Aydey12345

bjt243

@Blaise
Awesome! Thanks mate!

Edited on by bjt243

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

bjt243 wrote:

@Blaise
Awesome! Thanks mate!

Hawaiian Standard Time

Blaise

Cheers for that mate appreciate it

Friend Code: 0860-3836-3891

Blaise

Milotic is available through friend safari i thought btw?

Blaise

Pokemon I have For Trade: All 7 Starter Pokemon (all from breeding), Tyrant and Amoura, All Eevee evolutions (except umbreon and espeon), X exclusives, Kangaskhan, mawille, noibat. Anyone Interested? Pokemon Will Have Pokerus.

Edited on by Blaise

bjt243

Blaise wrote:

I could be wrong, but either it's very very rare to have one in your friend safari, or that's a rumor. Bummer

Hawaiian Standard Time

justausername

Does someone have a feebas for me? I'm willing to trade some triple perfect iv pinsirs, scythers or heracros.
oh and if you're interested with out having a feebas I'm willing to trade if the offer is right

I did put a lot of time in these pokemon so don't expect me to trade them against charmanders haha

justausername

justausername

oh btw have a shiny dragalge and relicanth but only trading them for shinies

justausername

bjt243

bjt243 wrote:

Blaise wrote:

I could be wrong, but either it's very very rare to have one in your friend safari, or that's a rumor. Bummer

@justausername

Hawaiian Standard Time

ELI-ASH

Im looking for a foreign Male Sableye (not from US/Japan) I can offer a Japanese male Sableye,any of the 6 starters.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

justausername

bjt243 wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

Blaise wrote:

@justausername

Thank you for the information to be honest the reason i want feebas is for the incredible demand for them on gts

justausername

bjt243

@justausername
Yeah I know there is a rumor going around that someone has milotic in their friend safari and then a few people really want it and put up rare pokemon on gts to get it then everyone sees all the pokemon they could get if they had it and bred it and BOOM! That's all you see ok gts :/

Hawaiian Standard Time

LordJumpMad

justausername wrote:

Thank you for the information to be honest the reason i want feebas is for the incredible demand for them on gts

Those people know that there isn't any Feebas in the game, and mostly likely trolling.
Like how there are no Starter pokemon from the other gens, and no Mewoth, or most 5th gen pokemon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Eveechan

Looking to trade for:
swasbusk
electabuzz holding electirizer or electivire
kadabra/alakazam
seadra holding dragon scale or kingdra
slowpoke holding king's rock or slowking

if you have one for trade, let me know what you are looking for, I have access to a LOT of safari pokemon, like Frogadier, Quiladin, Braxien, Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Ninetails, Growlithe, Larvesta, Dragonair, Togepi, Chansey, Ditto, Metang, cloister, gabite and more. I will hunt spesific abilities, natures, and even catch them in the ball you want.

I also have a few charmanders, adamant nature, 5/6 31 IVs

or if you just want to evolve your pokemon, I can trade back to you

Eveechan

thesilverbrick

I am absolutely desperate for an Eevee with its hidden ability (Anticipation). If anyone either has one for trade or has them in their Friend Safari, could we please connect in some way? I don't have a ton to offer, but I can give you a Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse (perfect for Mega Blastoise). I also have a few Hasty Froakies with Protean. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

thesilverbrick

Nintendo Network ID: thesilverbrick | Twitter:

flohr691

still have a shiny clauncher for trade.
I'm looking for other shinys, legends, or other interesting offers so let me know
Also looking for friends for friend safari!
My code is:4484 7902 4875

Friend code: 4484-7902-4875

bjt243

no i have a "breeding store" on serebi and i need more to help things along. would you be willing to part with either? i can throw in another pokemon you would like @thesilverbrick

Hawaiian Standard Time

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic