Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,601 to 19,620 of 34,512

xafe

xafe wrote:

Current shiny list: skrelp,sigiliph,golem,druggigon,vileplume,gulurk,machamp,dugrtrio, ferothorn, zebrastrika,magnizone,bisharp,bronzong,articono,heatran,mewtwo,mew,groudon,kyogre,raquaza(2), dialga(2), and giratina(2). I am looking for: shiny darkrai,arceus,shamin,klefki,any in the greninja line,noivern line,male meostick(prankster), mawile, gengar line,scizor line,wheezing line,smergle, and
Ralts. Tell me if your interested n tradding

@mystt you asked which ones were that.............?

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - thats' definitely hacked, 31 is perfect across the board. Yea, which ones had that, I curious to check mine to make sure they are not hacked.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@mystt It's all good. we have traded a few times now and I trust ya. Just get that PorygonZ back to me whenever you can

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@miamiboy1 kk thanks sorry for my impatiance just have to do mystt and need to list my pokes for the ones you have and then a couple more people then i have 36 i must clone!

Dude i forgot the Venipode sry

Edited on by miamikid1

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

humbubba-misfit

@miamiboy1 haha id remember what the fourth was either

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@Doobie, I'll get the porygon-z back, I swear to that. But we still trading thunderus for landerus? lol cause I could still use that landerus

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@miamiboy1 oh it was silosis or whatever its called id like him gunna list my pokes for you real quick!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

xafe

Mystt wrote:

@xafe - thats' definitely hacked, 31 is perfect across the board. Yea, which ones had that, I curious to check mine to make sure they are not hacked.

you are probably right..... its best to just........... WONDER TRADE THEM TO TE WORLD

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - ya know that's not a half bad idea... lol

xafe

@humbubba-mistfit @mystt @jm29 @doobie @all I AM ABOUT TO WONDER TRADE SOME PROBABLY HACKED PERFECT IVED AND EVENLY SPREAD IN EVED SHINY LEGENDARY POKEMONS!!!!!!!!! WISH MEH LUCK! And may no one ever try to use them In a competition.

Edited on by xafe

xafe

Mystt

@xafe lol but which ones were they lol

xafe

Mystt wrote:

there are 3, kyogre, giratina, and raquaza. I need to find out a way to record this.......

xafe

jm29

xafe wrote:

Mystt wrote:

there are 3, kyogre, giratina, and raquaza. I need to find out a way to record this.......

the Giratina was a Nintendo giveaway pokemon

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

miamikid1

@xafe ok i just finished 2 of my trades, so im going to start urs now....will u be on awhile??

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Doobie

@mystt yeah for sure had to get landorus back from my girlfriend real fast but im rdy now

Doobie

xafe

@miamikid1 I shouldn't be I just have to find a way of recording me wonder trading probably hacked pokemon. No I won't be long my fc is 070537900215

xafe

xafe

jm29 wrote:

xafe wrote:

Mystt wrote:

the Giratina was a Nintendo giveaway pokemon

But they didn't give away one with perfect IVs, and it dounst have the event ribbon

xafe

Doobie

@mystt hold on never midn got to run to store to get some sheet for dinner real fast ill be back in 10

Edited on by Doobie

Doobie

xafe

Ah oh... dobbi you probably don't want to cuss... this website will kick you

xafe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic