Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,501 to 19,520 of 34,512

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I not sure if its because I duped over a dozen already today or if it just hates me but some of these are being a real pain in my .... coffee. let's say coffee.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

xafe

And things like this, are why I have trust ishues. Up until I was about nine I was lied to by one person to another, be it my brother or his friends. But we went here or that. I not too disappointed, because he didn't take any of my legends and I still have about 26 shinies.

Edited on by xafe

xafe

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - I need a moltres to finish off my dex if you have it, if not I'll take a shiny unown if you have that.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Dimnk63

@xafe Sorry to inform you but that guy was a scammer and the pokemon we gave him are gone. You were acting the right way after all and he was tottaly ignoring you but that was cause he never intended to give them back

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - my daughter Aléna is 4 and she's more mature than that. I've seen her stop a kid trying to steal from another kid, yelling at him for being bad and demanded he say sorry. (wish I could have that on vid)

Edited on by Mystt

Araquanid

Does anybody have a shiny, 5 to 6 IV solrock?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

jm29

Mystt wrote:

@jm29 - yea I figured that's where he got it from: Doopie reported one earlier on GTS that wanted a Rayquaza, I went back for it, but it was gone. There are others, but my god don't bother trying to look for a shiny unown there, it's a waist of time. I wish they could let you search by Shiny in GTS.

did you need one? @Mystt

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

xafe

Anyone got a shiny darkrai? Or just a dakrai at all? I would like one, I would say I'll just borrow it, but we have seen how that has turned out recently. So anyone willing to trade a darkrai?

xafe

humbubba-misfit

@daveyboy1_2 k ill list mine in a little bit
@miamiboy1 what would you want for those extra pokes?
@Mystt what were you giving my again shiny litias and what else was it and i can give shiny moltress insteada shiny unown?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

cheshiregamer

anyone have a 5iv/6iv shiny cottontee?

cheshiregamer

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3436-9976

Mystt

@jm29 - nah not really, maybe another time: right now really want to finish my dex. For the last 2 hours trying to dupe Moeletta for miamikid1. Getting close to chewing my desk in frustration.

jm29

@maimikid1 like the Solosis one n have the pokemon for you now if you like to trade

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - shiny moltress is good with me, my wife wanted me to request that. I was giving you Shiny latias and Regice.

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt haha ya thatd b great

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt ah yes thank you forgot im trying to get you miamiboy1 and daveyboy then i have 36 i still have to clone! and i need to clone dimnk and return them same as anyones i get from daveyboy!

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt ah yes thank you forgot im trying to get you miamiboy1 and daveyboy then i have 36 i still have to clone! and i need to clone dimnk and return them same as anyones i get from daveyboy!

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt k so electabuzz and moltress both shiny
@miamiboy1 i have eevee and electabuzz done should be just a couple minutes for your oddish and unown all shiny

xafe

Anyone have a darkrai? If its shiny, I'll trade kyogre,ground on,articono, heart an, raquaza, dialga, mew two, giratina, and mabie even new( all of those shiny, of course) if its not shiny, I'll trade kyram,dyoxys, and reshinam.(all of those normal) or I'll trade my shiny non legends, ask if you want one and I'll tell you if I have it. Or Ill trade a shiny heatran or articono.

xafe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic