Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,401 to 19,420 of 34,512

Doobie

@mystt sounds good, just dont let anybody else give you anorith, porygonZ, and cranidos xD

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@Doobie aight.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Dimnk63

@humbubba-misfit Ah great. Could you make me then a shihy ninetails, shiny magmortar(cause I lost mine), shiny aegislash, Reshiram and Latias cause that'd be awesome

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

wower

Mystt wrote:

@wower - okay it'll be a bit before I have it ready. May not even be ready until tomorrow now. Hope that's okay cause i have kids and they need time with me.
I track our trade requests though, so I'll know what I need to get done and have it done.

It's ok. I'm a patient guy. Just tell me if there's any chance of it being done in the next 3 hours because I'll go offline.

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@wower - with amount needing duped and my kids needing dinner, that chance is 0. Sorry, just I dad of 3. Kind of can't ignore them for pokemon.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@all saw a Shiny Unown on GTS asking for a Rayquaza in case anyone was interested and had a spare rayquaza

Doobie

wower

@mystt I feel you man. So we'll trade tomorrow

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@wower - thanks, sorry I can't get it done tonight, but hey at least I didnt ask for yours first, and then say I'll do it, then not come back. - lol

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@Doobie if its not s shiny unown ? then yes for i have one its just a ?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Doobie

@humbubba-misfit It's not mine I saw it while browsing the GTS and yes it is Shiny Unown the person was asking for Rayquaza but I recently traded mine. I was just lettign the forum know in case anyone wanted to go to the GTS to get it

Doobie

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - if you manage to get it, I'll trade ya a clone of it, for the regice.

Mystt

@Doobie - only the registeel left to clone but i know you gotta get to work soon.

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt dont know how to go on the GTS

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - it's simple, if you know how to use o-power same menu. IF you don't. Then click the computer squarish icon beside the internet connection icon (wi-fi) symbol when you in your pokemon X Y game, then on the yellow screen where you trade, move over right and it's there. GTS. Click it. Then do a search for U- Unown. It will list all Unown's for trade.

I'd do it myself but I have a lot of dupes to do, and I want to finish everyone fairly before I go digging for a shiny unown.

Edited on by Mystt

Mystt

I will not get annoyed, I will not get annoyed.... (Last one for Doobie, and it just doesn't want to go. 4.5-.7 and it just wants to be a.... Watch set, fingers tapping, no matter what, it just wants to be annoying right now).

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt did you get it yesturday it was being annoying like hours on 1 poke so i did 3.5-3.7 and it started working
@Dimnk63 i must do 3 more for you and ill be done

Dimnk63

@humbubba-misfit Ok no worries I can wait

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic