Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,361 to 19,380 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

@Mystt can I give you some 5th Gen shinies for shiny Latias? I really wants it bad -.-

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

miamikid1

@seekerofshinies LOL yeah i said the same thing. im 25 tho.

My IGN is Lex

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@seekerofshinies - I'd prefer to complete my dex as that's my top priorty. I'll relink my list for you if you have any shinies that I need out of my missing dex, I'll take it in a heart beat. If not, I'll still do it for you, cause it's you: but I'd rather something I don't have over something I do. Most of what I need in my dex is IV or V gen anyhow.

List of what I need for my Dex:

106 – Hitmonlee, 203- Girafarig, 268-Cascoon, 273-275 Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, 331/332 – cacnea/caturne, 343/344 – baltoy/claydol, 347/348 - Anorith/Armaldo, 351 – Castform (Any form), 363/364/365 – Spheal/Sealeo/Walrein, 401/402 – kricketot/kricketune, 408/409 – Cranidos/Rampardos, 410/411 – Shieldon/Bastiodon, 427/428 - Buneary/Lopunny, 431/432 - glameow/purugly, 456/457 – Finneon/Lumineon, 466 – Electivire, 474 – PorygonZ, 605/606 – Elgyem/Beheeyem, 626 – Bouffalant

Or a moltres if you have it.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

seekerofshinies

@Mystt have shiny Castform and he's always normal forme outside of battle; only weather changes his form. Latias for Castform? I'd also appreciate it if you could clone him and give him back

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

miamikid1

@seekerofshinies Im online.

@mystt Hey bud just so you know, i have 2 more left to clone...sry its been busy here at work lol

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I got quite a few left to clone, but I am on it. I just been interupted with other trades from other sites I was to do days ago, so I do apologize. Do I need to add Shiny Latias for you on the list to dupe?

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

seekerofshinies

miamikid1 wrote:

@seekerofshinies LOL yeah i said the same thing. im 25 tho.

My IGN is Lex

k thx I'm on now; I would appreciate it if you could clone the Venipede and Solosis and send 'em back (which I assume was your plan anyway)

MST Zoner

Mystt

@seekerofshinies - yes to both, excellent choice. Once I have Sh. Latias cloned for you I'll be in touch. I figured that Latias would be in high demand, so please bare with me I also figure Humbaba is going to want one.

miamikid1

@seekerofshinies Yeah i can do that...are you in a rush tho?? only ask cuz i have two more im doing for Mystt...but i could have em done by tonight

Im still at work at the moment

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

seekerofshinies

@Mystt I cannot be on the computer for a little while, I will add you FC and hang around online. TR me when you get it cloned

MST Zoner

Mystt

@miamikid1 - please no rush on mine, I have 20 to dupe at this second yours included in that list, take your time. We both patient, and please answer if you want a Shiny Latias on top?

seekerofshinies

@miamikid1 that's fine I just want to get them back. I'm not in a rush

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit did you ever get my Snubull cloned? I would like him back now

MST Zoner

Mystt

@seekerofshinies - will do - I have to get off shortly, my kids get back from school soon. So it's their daddy time until they goto bed. I believe humbaba had to step out for a bit. He said he wouldn't be gone long, but he might still be here. Just if he doesn't reply that's why..

Edited on by Mystt

miamikid1

@Mystt sure that would be cool

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I shall add it to the list then.

mrbtwilson

Hey everyone! I am currently looking for alot of 6th gen shiny pokemon. My top are Shiny Fenekin, Honedge, Talonflame, Malamar, Meowstic, Goodra, Pyroar, Gogoat, and Pangoro, any lower evolution is fine. And if you have any other 6th gen shiny pokemon, I might be interested. I have a large variety of shinies, so just ask and I probably have them.

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

Sorry about the double post. I don't know why it does that.

mrbtwilson

Mystt

@mrbtwilson - don't worry about double posting, you have the option to delete them! Just drag your mouse over your comment box and delete is on the left hand top side. We all had it happen.

seekerofshinies

@Mystt It's fine, just lemme know when you manage to get it cloned

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic