Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 19,261 to 19,280 of 34,512

miamikid1

@mystt Nothing much man, just doing my daily forum check while at work lol...well yesterday i got about 15+ more shinies and a Terrakion, so i have trade bait

I was looking to trade you for these bad boys: meloetta, thunderus, manaphy, Serperior, Relicanth, Pansear & Darkrai

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - you wanting me to do a lot of work today What time you done work? Would like to look at your shiny list and if nothing appeals, maybe you can help me fill my dex instead. I got a few regulars from black/white that I missing. For now, I'll see what I can get duped for you.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

@mystt Naw man..you dont have to do it today...im in no rush. Oh and ill post up a list in just a few. Im out by 5 but ill be on tonight and most of the day

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I won't rush it, but I also caught up in my dupes, I have nothing to do today until my kids get home from school.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@humbubba-misfit wait so do you mean no the the whole shiny electabuzz trade? or just no to him holding the electralizer item?

Edited on by Doobie

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

seekerofshinies

@jm29 did you get ur shiny Latias transferred into X and Y? I would like to trade you something for that

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

Does anyone have a shiny Protean Froakie? I lost mine to TolbCityGaming or whatever you call him -_- all the others I gave him I have duplicates of on past gens, but not that one. please help

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

Megapokepaul

pokebank isnt working for me !!! i always end up with an error code when they say : preparing pokemon bank for your use . plzzz someone help !!.......

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Mystt

@INFERCLAW - only thing you can do is wait it out, sadly. Try again in a half hour. (Or you can write down the error code and do a search on it to see if a fix comes up)

Edited on by Mystt

Megapokepaul

does anyone have a contrary shnivy

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

miamikid1

@mystt My new one are: Golem, Zubat, Scizor, Eevee, Charizard, Magmortar,Aggron, Ninetails, Ekans, Sandshrew, Braixen, Gourgeist, Bastiodon, Blastoise, Hydreigon, Aegislash, and scyther

LF - Shiny Emolga

seekerofshinies

@miamikid1 what do you want for it? I have every 5th Gen Poke save legendaries shiny... couple of those do ya?

MST Zoner

Mystt

@miamikid1 - Braixen, Bastiodon, Aegislash, Ninetails, Magmortar, Evee, Charizard : you make it tough to choose.. Nice list.

miamikid1

@seekerofshinies Tornadus and Landorus would be nice...or do you have any shinies?? And would there be someone else you would want from me so we can do a 2:2

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

@Mystt LOL i try to get those done asap for ya...if not by tonight then by tmrw for sure

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - It's always nice to have extra time to dupe a pile of pokemon. No sweat and ty.

hddove

@all any1 have a shiny arcanine not duplicated?

IGN:HDdove
FC:3153-5118-7579
looking for legendaries I don't have or certain shinines starters

seekerofshinies

@miamikid1 I have all 5th gen shinies EXCEPT legendaries, sorry... the only legendaries I have are Reshiram and Kyurem (neither of which are shiny)

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

hddove wrote:

@all any1 have a shiny arcanine not duplicated?

you ask hard questions... any shiny on here is most likely going to have been copied multiple times

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic