Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,961 to 18,980 of 34,512

hddove

i have a shiny amoongus, a zekrom, a cobilian. a thunderous and a bunch of 5-6iv cyndaquils or celebi l also have battle points for trade interested in legendaries I don't have or certain shinies

IGN:HDdove
FC:3153-5118-7579
looking for legendaries I don't have or certain shinines starters

seekerofshinies

Please, does anyone have a shiny Protean Froakie? (@ajdude @jm29 @miamikid1 I'm looking at you ) I lost mine in a fake trade and would like to have one -_-

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

KeybladeMasterM

Does anyone have a shiny 6 iv Girafrig, Unown and Snover all Kalos bred!? I have a lot to offer !!

FC: 0473-8176-4600

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

Mystt wrote:

@ALL okay everyone here's the updated list of what I have: I know for sure I'll have more tomorrow, you know the drill if there's something you want, just @ my name and I'll try to respond promptly, but it's late here and I have kids that go to school in the morning so for me it's almost bed time. last thanks again to everyone who's been awesome and sharing the poke-love. (did that sound creepy to you? I was aiming for creepy)

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai

Shiny Pokemon List:

Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon

What Legendaries I know I missing:
kyogre, cobalion, tornadus, thundurus, reshiram, kyurem, meloetta. regice, registeel, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

I have thundurus and Meloetta could I let you clone them for a shiny Mew and shiny Shaymin?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

mrbtwilson

@hddove Is that a shiny Zekrom? If so I have a shiny Latios/Mewtwo/Giritina and a lot of other shiniest I would trade for him.

mrbtwilson

KeybladeMasterM

hddove wrote:

i have a shiny amoongus, a zekrom, a cobilian. a thunderous and a bunch of 5-6iv cyndaquils or celebi l also have battle points for trade interested in legendaries I don't have or certain shinies

You have shiny Zekrom!?

FC: 0473-8176-4600

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

KeybladeMasterM wrote:

Does anyone have a shiny 6 iv Girafrig, Unown and Snover all Kalos bred!? I have a lot to offer !!

...you know Unown can't be bred, right? it also CAN'T be Kalos because they're only catchable in Gen 5 and back

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

KeybladeMasterM wrote:

hddove wrote:

You have shiny Zekrom!?

NO it just looks that way because of his word choice. shiny Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini as well as Arceus and Celebi are all IMPOSSIBLE

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@mrbtwilson is called, the magic of CLONING. I also haven't seen much confirming he's trading you it

MST Zoner

mrbtwilson

Shiny locked or just extremely hard?

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

hddove

@mrbtwilson no only amoongus is shiny

IGN:HDdove
FC:3153-5118-7579
looking for legendaries I don't have or certain shinines starters

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

Sorry about the spam. My phone freaked out. And how does one clone? And that wouldn't be very nice if you stole a deal.

mrbtwilson

seekerofshinies

@mrbtwilson shiny locked. nothing besides those I listed and Xerneas, Yeveltal and Zygarde is shiny locked, but ALL of those are. if someone claims to have one, it's a lie or they've hacked it.

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@mrbtwilson cloning is extremely difficult, look it up on Youtube. and as I have said, I have seen nothing confirming that @Mystt is actually giving you the Froakie

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic