Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,901 to 18,920 of 34,512

Prophetess

@Dimnk63 from what I was told that was it right? I didn't miss anything? AHhhhhh cloning them. gotch ya. will try.

Edited on by Prophetess

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Dimnk63

@Prophetess Yeah these two for the ones I gave you to clone

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

hddove

i have a shiny amoongus, a zekrom, a cobilian. a thunderous and a bunch of 5-6iv cyndaquils l also have battle points for trade interested in legendaries I don't have or certain shinies

Edited on by hddove

IGN:HDdove
FC:3153-5118-7579
looking for legendaries I don't have or certain shinines starters

Prophetess

be back soon, have to help mystt bring in groceries

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

miamikid1

@humbubba-misfit Hey man when you get one can you let me know...i wanted to see if i could change 4 on the list you were getting for me. Only cuz the scam with this one "kyle" guy. If you could that would be amazing!! but if not i understand

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

kongboi

@Mystt I got a Meloetta for you and Thundurus for Keldeo

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

Prophetess

@kongboi thank you very much. does that mean your ready to trade then?

Araquanid

Would anyone be willing to give me a cloned genesect, shiny or not, for either a uxie, giratina, regigigas, dialga, or red Gyarados?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

kongboi

@Prophetess yes I ready

Prophetess

@Stomatopod17 the Dialga is one of the ones that mystt and I are missing. I'll discuss with him for you.

Prophetess

@kongboi were you wanting something extra for the moletta?

kongboi

@Prophetess I make up for Mystt

kongboi

@Mystt Thank for Keldeo

Prophetess

@kongboi thank you.... you know he reminds me of Zeus....

Araquanid

Prophetess wrote:

@Stomatopod17 the Dialga is one of the ones that mystt and I are missing. I'll discuss with him for you.

Thank you!

If it's a spare shiny genesect much appreciate it, but I'll settle for nonshiny without question (and it's just a regular, nonshiny dialga)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Mystt

@Stomatopod17 - I actually have a Dialga, my wife couldn't find it sorry. I also have a Shiny Genesect. I'll re-up my list in a minute, but I getting tired and duping is straining our eyes. (may not happen until tomorrow)
@kongboi - Thanks for trading with Prophetess, that was awesome throw-in. Greatly appreciated, ty.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

kongboi

@Mystt Thank you and I need to make up for my mistake clone

Mystt

@Stomatopod17 : Below is my list of what I currently have, please go through it and let me know what is you want. The last section is what I looking to get to complete my dex, but I open to shinies not on my list as well. Let me know everything you want, and what it is you can trade. Thank you.

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Registeel, Keldeo meloetta, thunderus.

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai. kyurem

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon,

Rare Pokemon:
Unown (Shape is A)

What Legendaries I know I missing:
kyogre, cobalion, tornadus, reshiram, regice, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@kongboi - trust that more than did it.

Chaoscroz

Cookiesugar wrote:

For trade:
Wingull emolga gothrita rapidash lilligant (maybe) and Metagross (maybe)
All shinies I have shiny goodra mawile chandelure Glaceon clawitzer Dragalge that MIGHT be up for trade if offer is good

I have a shiny rapidash that I would be willing to trade for your shiny mawile if you are still interested

Chaoscroz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic