Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,881 to 18,900 of 34,601

Mystt

@swanyg - sadly can't do that deal, I got no shiny starters. wish I did.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

kongboi

@Rensch I sorry but I clone your Meleotta into Manaphy I really sorry. Let me make up for you for Meleotta

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

diego93

Looking for shiny Greninja

diego93

3DS Friend Code: 2680-9644-4787

Mystt

@kongboi - now that sucks...

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

swanyg

Mystt wrote:

@swanyg - sadly can't do that deal, I got no shiny starters. wish I did.

or other friendsafari is good for me, no clones , maybe an abra? you can offer also

swanyg

kongboi

Who have a Meleotta for trade I will gave Shiny Genesect, Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Darkrai, and Shiny Shaymin

Mystt

@swanyg - none that's shiny... and no abbra in any of my safari's. You wanted it for hidden abilities?

kongboi

@Mystt I make a mistake clone Meleotta into Manaphy. Will you trade Rensch and I make up for you

Mystt

@Rensch - maybe I can still trade you my Shaymin, do you have any pokemon I need off this list for it?
kyogre, cobalion, tornadus, thundurus, reshiram, kyurem, meloetta. regice, registeel, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

@kongboi - still duping keldeo.

Edited on by Mystt

Rensch

@kongboi Too bad. I do have a spare one but I really rather keep that for myself.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

kongboi

@Mystt can you trade your shaymin for him and I make up for you I promise

Mystt

@Rensch - I get a melleota later today, doesn't affect me too much: can you scratch any others off my list?

swanyg

Mystt wrote:

@swanyg - none that's shiny... and no abbra in any of my safari's. You wanted it for hidden abilities?

yes, but actually i'm looking at the OT and if it's in kalos and no clone, then it's fine by me,

swanyg

Dimnk63

@Mystt I could give you my shiny Kyurem to dupe if you want

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

kongboi

@Rensch I mean I turn your Meloetta into Manaphy because I click the wrong ds to clone

Mystt

@kongboi - seeing if Rensh has any of the others, if not I'll like still give it to him.
@Dimnk63 - that'd be awesome, what you looking for in return: below is my list of what I have worth the trade:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon
Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

Edited on by Mystt

Rensch

@mystt I will give you any of those except Reshiram or Kyogre. If you pick one I am fine. I do not need the Meloetta back from kongboi in that case as I have another one I keep to myself.

kongboi

@Mystt Can you trade Rensch with your shaymin and I promise I will make up for it

Mystt

@Rensch - do you have a regice or registeel?

Rensch

@mysst Can offer Registeel right now.

Edited on by Rensch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic