Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,881 to 18,900 of 34,512

swanyg

Mystt wrote:

@kongboi - seeing if Rensh has any of the others, if not I'll like still give it to him.
@Dimnk63 - that'd be awesome, what you looking for in return: below is my list of what I have worth the trade:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon
Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

i'd like you hawlucha, helioptile and pikachu
what OT are they than i can choose 4 porygon and rotom

swanyg

Dimnk63

@Mystt haha cool

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Rensch

@mysst @kongboi Thank you guys so much. Really only needed these two to complete the National mode.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Mystt

@Rensch - tyvm
@kongboi - see it all works out.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

kongboi

@Mystt Thank man and I make up for you. Tell me what you need and I see what I can do

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

kongboi

@Rensch no problem

Prophetess

@theblackdragon Thank you for the update and making everyone aware of the issue. Also very good advise in regards to the looking up FCs; much apppreciated.

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Mystt

@kongboi, you are under no obligation to give me anything extra for that honest mistake. It happens. I've done, pretty sure anyone who ever has duped has done it. - I letting prophetess take over, she'll be in touch, I really need to go out now.

@swanyg - I'll consider it... I have to step out though so don't have time to trade at this moment sadly. Should I agree, I'll get back with you later to see if you still want them.

@theblackdragon - thanks for the heads up, I know i was one of them that used swear words, I try not too. Sometimes I type fast and let it slip. I'll be sure to edit my posts from now on.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

swanyg

Mystt wrote:

@kongboi, you are under no obligation to give me anything extra for that honest mistake. It happens. I've done, pretty sure anyone who ever has duped has done it. - I letting prophetess take over, she'll be in touch, I really need to go out now.

@swanyg - I'll consider it... I have to step out though so don't have time to trade at this moment sadly. Should I agree, I'll get back with you later to see if you still want them.
okee
@theblackdragon - thanks for the heads up, I know i was one of them that used swear words, I try not too. Sometimes I type fast and let it slip. I'll be sure to edit my posts from now on.

swanyg

kale_dreams

hello all, I'm working on EV training and I was wondering if anybody on here could hook me up with ANY pokemon with pokerus I would greatly appreciate it. My friend code is 0602-7394-5368

3DS friend code: 0602-7394-5368 | NNID: kaledreams | PSN: kaledreams

Prophetess

@kongboi good news. Keldeo is complete. Let me know when and I will turn on the net and trade with you PS whats yoour IGN so i can look it up on mystts ds?

Edited on by Prophetess

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Prophetess

@kale_dreams some of mine have it that i don't use... have added you and ready to trade

Edited on by Prophetess

kongboi

@Prophetess can you hold on to them because I try to getting Meloetta

Prophetess

@kongboi no worries; can do. Just let me know when; i might take a moment or two delay to respond since am going to go back to cloning for others.

Prophetess

@Dimnk63 have the Victini and Giratina for you if your ready

Dimnk63

@Prophetess Yeah sure. I'm going online. We are trading to Mystt's game right? Or should I add your FC?

miamikid1

Hey does anyone happen to have a shiny honedge, eevee, or zubat?? trying to slowly get my pokemon back

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Prophetess

@Dimnk63 on mystts. whats your ign?

Dimnk63

@Prophetess Dimitri

Dimnk63

@Prophetess Awesome thanks Let me know when you have them duped. No rush

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic