Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,801 to 18,820 of 34,512

miamikid1

Yeah this dudes lying....

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Dimnk63

@Mystt I guess we ain't getting sh*t back right? This is really sad. People like him just make me sad.

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - at the end it doesn't matter, the 5 of us who lost poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople, I'm sure we can get it back somehow, if it even mattered. IT's just pokemon. But yes it's sad. Kids are on here too as I say. My oldest son watches what my wife and I do for him on pokemon. I haven't told him we got robbed yet, but imagine how he will feel. I mean he still might come back and give it to us, but from what I see. No, I think we lost them. But what I would like to see if he comes back in a few hours with the same stupid post "I got 400 shinies and will trade 2 for 1" if that comes back, we have to warn people don't do it. At least not until he returns AND fullfill's his prior commitments.

And I don't think it's just one guy either btw. I think it's a group of people doing it. Which explains the multiple codes giving out.

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Rensch

The only Pokémon I am still looking for are Manaphy and Shaymin. Offering Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta or Victini in return (trading only one of each, though and only for Manaphy and Shaymin). If you want to trade these two for anything else, there are plenty of other Pokémon I can offer, including every single starter and many legendary Pokémon such as Giratina and Ho-oh. Just ask and I'll let you know if I can offer it.

Friend code is in my signature.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Mystt

@Rensch - I out at the moment, responding through my cell: but I'd like a Meoletta for my Shaymin, if possible.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Dimnk63

@Mystt Yeah I know He never took what we wanted in return into consideration, he only came to ask for more, he didn't answer to most post asking him how's the progress going but when he heard about shinies he would show out of the blue. We acted really naive. I myself got greedy and wanted a few more shinies. I also gave him a shiny I had just gotten and was pretty excited about it since I've been looking everywhere.(So much for that) But I hope everyone here can recover their loses and maybe we can all work together to make it happen. And next time be more cautious

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - he said in one of his posts that he had a friend help him dupe. I believe he had a team. That guarantees our pokemon were scattered across at least 4 3DS units. It was somewhere between pave 890-910 he said that. It's a pain for me to try to locate the quote though. THat's when alarm bells should have raised. Then said later he was using his wife's 3DS to dupe the entire time, forgetting to mention his friend.

Edited on by Mystt

kongboi

Looking for Keldeo and Meloetta
Here my list
Shiny:
Bulbasaur, Blastiose, Helioptile, Ekans, Hariyama, Latios, Shaymin, Daarkrai, Mew, Deoxys, Genesect
Legendary:
Darkrai, Jirachi, Latios, Latias, Arceus, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, shaymin, Cresselia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Mewtwo, Mew, Victini, Celebi, Manaphy

Edited on by kongboi

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

Dimnk63

@Mustt Too many gaps in his stories. ANd he is still posting the same damn thing saying he has over 430+ Pokemon and is going to give 10 free to the one who helps him get over 400. I mean is this guy for real? And yeah I do believe he is a scammer cause someone warned me in marriland the moment I made an acoount there about a pokebreederKyle. and guess what: his 3DS name is Kyle. Sooo yeah

miamikid1

@kongboi hey is there anything else ur interested in for the Genesect? I have shinies i could trade you if so

LF - Shiny Emolga

kongboi

@miamikid1 Can you list your shiny pokemon

Rensch

@Mysst That's great. Let me know when you are ready to trade. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread.

@Kongboi How about my Keldeo for your Manaphy?

miamikid1

@kongboi I have kecleon, bergmite, machamp, conkeldurr, clawitzer, basculin, trevenant, noivern, hawlucha, pikachu, mawile, poliwhirl, aipom, metang...i had more but someone took em and vanished like a fart in the wind

oh and shiny lugia and ho-oh as well

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

kongboi

@Rensch yes but let my clone my pokemon first

kongboi

@miamikid1 I take Shiny Ho-Oh

Rensch

@kongboi please note that I want them to be legit. If the Pokémon is still legit with the event tag and such I am fine.

Edited on by Rensch

miamikid1

@kongboi ok just gimme a few mins

LF - Shiny Emolga

Dimnk63

@miamikid1 I can offer you a shiny Dragalge but I'm only interested in your shiny Metang (since I lost my shiny beldum to the same guy as you). I can wait for you to get it cloned by someone if you don't want to part with it. What do you think?

kongboi

@Rensch I don't know my is legit or not

miamikid1

@kongboi ok im adding you now

LF - Shiny Emolga

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic