Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 34,512

bchammer78

@Sayne7 you have Braxien AND Charmeleon in your Safari, definately not bad

Still trying to trade off my Aggronite, Lucarionite, and Ampharosite. Also trading away any starters.

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing
3ds FC: 5472-7502-5343
Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Costas
Friend Safari: Dugt...

ShadowRealmLord

what are you looking for
for your starters

Friend Code: 1392-5322-3401

Sayne7

bchammer78 wrote:

@Sayne7 you have Braxien AND Charmeleon in your Safari, definately not bad

Still trying to trade off my Aggronite, Lucarionite, and Ampharosite. Also trading away any starters.

oh wow!
I'm looking for someone who has charmeleon in theirs, and I HAVE IT IN MINE?? D;
lol
I don't suppose you'd be willing to catch me a female one in a luxury ball..? >.<

Friend Code: 2638-0304-9199
Pokemon Y trainer name: Sayne
Friend Safari: Braixen, Charmeleon, Pansear

Zahalith

Just these guys left now

Sawk->Throh
Swirlix with dream puff ->Spritzee and sachet
Staryu->Shellder
Clauncher->Skrelp

I don't mind what they are in, just for pokedex. most of my trading is to try to complete it
let me know if you want anything from X as well! if its trading back and forth for evolutions i can do that too.
dont mind swapping back and forth xerneas for yvetal for dex entries

Zahalith

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5516-2688

bchammer78

Sayne7 wrote:

[
I don't suppose you'd be willing to catch me a female one in a luxury ball..? >.<

im buying Luxury Balls right now, ill try to see if i can find a female. Ill get back to you if i can catch one. What would you offer for it?

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing

bjt243

I am looking for
Lucky Egg
Soothe Bell
Ability Capsule

Willing to trade an abomasite or lucarionite and a pokemon of your asking (if available) for the first two
Willing to trade a pokemon of your asking (if available) for the third

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Sayne7

Zahalith wrote:

Just these guys left now

Sawk->Throh
Swirlix with dream puff ->Spritzee and sachet
Staryu->Shellder
Clauncher->Skrelp

I don't mind what they are in, just for pokedex. most of my trading is to try to complete it
let me know if you want anything from X as well! if its trading back and forth for evolutions i can do that too.
dont mind swapping back and forth xerneas for yvetal for dex entries

unfortunately I don't have any of those at the moment, and i was a derp and sold my sachet D;
I do have Yveltal though.

Sayne7

bchammer78 wrote:

Sayne7 wrote:

[

im buying Luxury Balls right now, ill try to see if i can find a female. Ill get back to you if i can catch one. What would you offer for it?

awesome, thanks!
what are you looking for?

Zahalith

@sayne7

back and forth trade?

Zahalith

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5516-2688

Sayne7

Zahalith wrote:

@sayne7

back and forth trade?

sure, just give me a sec, trying to catch a Mightyena lol
I have to delete fly first >.> stupid hms

Edited on by Sayne7

AAcorn

just caught a shiny zoroark willing to trade

AAcorn

bjt243

@AAcorn
What do you want for it??

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Arminillo

Looking for Slakoth family Pokemon? Any biters?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

bchammer78

@sayne7 caught a female!! Ready to trade whenever, show me what you have and well work this out.
The third pokemon in your safari is Pansear btw.

@Zahalith could i get a back and forth trade so i can get Xerneas in my Dex?

Edited on by bchammer78

AAcorn

@bjt243 i really dont know yet was looking for offers

AAcorn

bjt243

@Suicine
As in you have sakloth?
I thought it wasn't available in the game until poke transfer and poke bank come out in late December and it can be transferred

Hawaiian Standard Time

ShadowRealmLord

i have a kangaskan for you aacorn

Friend Code: 1392-5322-3401

bjt243

@AAcorn
I have all kalos and kanto starters, omanyte/kabuto/aerodactyl, arauma/tyrantum, chansey/blissey, maby/magmar, torchic, ampharos, tirtouga, mawile, bronzor, spritzee, cleffa/cleffairy, elekid, rotom, larvitar, sneasel, horsea, snorunt, vullpix with drought, aron/lairon, larvesta, bagon, beldum, vullaby, shuppet, gabite, archen, goomy, blastoise, umbreon, ditto, togepi/togetic, spiritomb, pinsir, heracross, gligar, bergmite, tangela, noibat, minccino, dratini, growlithe, anorith, rioulu, snover/abomasnow, gyarados,etc . All starters infected with pokerus and others can be infected as well per request (helps pokemon stats if pokemon is infected).

And a bunch of hidden ability pokemon and more I can't think of

Hawaiian Standard Time

AAcorn

i am more looking for a scizor but im trying to catch a shiny scyther right now haha but ill keep you all in mind of what im doing with the zoroark

AAcorn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic