Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,781 to 18,800 of 34,512

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - ty, this code worked, please add my FC back to it, so I can confirm it works: - 3582-9924-2946

@Supercool - my apologies I really don't have the time at this moment, but we will get it done. I stuck taking city transit and it's slow as heck due to snow and ice. I live in Ontario, Canada, my time is 8:47am EST. I'll try to have it ready for you in a few hours. If I not home, again truly apologize.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - bud I going to point some things out that I think you need to be aware. : First you took a lot of people's pokemon yesterday, claimed to dupe them, then have them ready, then haven't returned any. Outside of myself, there are at least 3 others that I know of still waiting. You have miamikid1 right now claiming you are not online, and why? Cause you are doing your pokebank. You gave out 3 different codes for your "wife's" 3DS and none of them worked. They were all DRASTICALLY different. Now you give me one that works, and ignore putting it on your "Wifes 3DS, I'm watching my screen right now..." You are also still ignoring Miamikid 1, who's asking you to get online now to get his pokemon.. The evidence is stacking against you, just give him his freaking pokemon back, and then maybe we'll tell you how to get celebi.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

TolbCityGaming

well just so you know, you and miamikid1 are the only people who havent recieved thier pokemon back, I am online on both 3ds' and dont have anything from him. I added you not even 2 minutes ago. so please dont assume things, you were so nice yesterday...

TolbCityGaming

TolbCityGaming

and another thing, its not me wanting the celebi, its my wife >.>

TolbCityGaming

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - So what's your wife's name again, I forget? According to my 3DS though you have no added it to her's and it would tell me when you do regardless of how crappy your net connection is. As for only me an miamikid, try again. Humbaba-misfit didn't get his back, and Seekerofshinies. You see we tight here, we talk to each other. That's not only 2 of us man, that's 4. and no where since we chatted up last night has it said you were on to trade with either.

miamikid1

@TolbCityGaming hey man, im here and have been online. idk why i cant find you. If you can, can you PLEASE start a trade with me since your online

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Gardevoir

This May or may not be pokebreederkyle from gamefaqs. He was a big scammer on there.

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Prophetess

@TolbCityGaming from the screen mystt is seeing it says "Make sure your friend also adds your friend code." FC 1075-0954-8322. please make sure it has net connection currently. People have gotten rather frustrated since there was no updates (although you say that your net was out for 5 hours and had warned before of spotty net). I'm sure that once everything is worked out it will all calm down. after all they are just pokemon

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Mystt

@Gardevoir55555 - I starting to believe it. He's got a lot of excuses but no results. All he has to do is one simple freaking thing. Return the pokemon. He wants us to believe him, it's that simple. Everyone else has their own issues, net issues, personal issues, but we don't make excuses and never deliver. We deliver. That's why I stuck in this community. We play nice.

@TolbCityGaming - Btw you are the one the keeps saying "I ready to trade now" then don't. Understand our aggravation here. You set it up. It's like I told the others last night, if you just be honest and say I can't right now, and then do it when you say you can, than it would all be okay. But you keep repeating the same mistakes.

Edited on by Mystt

Gardevoir

Mystt wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 - I starting to believe it. He's got a lot of excuses but no results. All he has to do is one simple freaking thing. Return the pokemon. He wants us to believe him, it's that simple. Everyone else has their own issues, net issues, personal issues, but we don't make excuses and never deliver. We deliver. That's why I stuck in this community. We play nice.

What dud everyone lose? I have a list I could use to try and replace them.

Mystt

@Gardevoir55555 - I only know currently what 2 of us lost. We all agreed it's not what we lost but the principle behind it. We have each other's back. But ty for the offer. The issue still stands though, if @TolbCityGaming is innocent, there's no reason he can't return our pokemon: if he can't or doesn't, well... Look at this way, there are kids that use this site. Not just adults. He told me yesterday it's just material things, why would he want to steal them? You know he's right, it's why he can have them, but have the balls to admit you not going to return them, or at least return them.

As for why to steal them if he has infact done so, you can sell these on ebay: people do all the time. Post them up for sale as "guides". I not trying to be offensive to him, I trying to state facts. It's his attitude and excuses that don't add up. I'm online but can't see you? While i know Miamikid1 was online I could see him?! We all know how this works. You can't see 1 and not all. Nintendo only has 1 network for all their games, that includes pokemon.

Edited on by Mystt

miamikid1

@Gardevoir55555 well he has my shiny doublade, shiny tranquil, and some others i dont care to much for. I mean come on really...whats so hard about completing the trade. Yesterday when he wanted my pokemon, he sent me a trade like instantly but now..........whatever man

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Gardevoir

Mystt wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 - I only know currently what 2 of us lost. We all agreed it's not what we lost but the principle behind it. We have each other's back. But ty for the offer. The issue still stands though, if @TolbCityGaming is innocent, there's no reason he can't return our pokemon: if he can't or doesn't, well... Look at this way, there are kids that use this site. Not just adults. He told me yesterday it's just material things, why would he want to steal them? You know he's right, it's why he can have them, but have the balls to admit you not going to return them, or at least return them.

Ok well if he ever decides to return them then he's fine, but if any one would like to get back what they lost I could try and help. My offer stands to anyone who may have lost there Pokemon to TolbCityGaming.

Gardevoir

miamikid1 wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 well he has my shiny doublade, shiny tranquil, and some others i dont care to much for. I mean come on really...whats so hard about completing the trade. Yesterday when he wanted my pokemon, he sent me a trade like instantly but now..........whatever man

Yep I'm almost positive he is a scammer, his gamefaqs username was Tolbcity. If only I was on yesterday. We'll I have to go if someone could round up the damages and post them here I could try and get them back this week.

Mystt

@Gardevoir55555 - You are very kind, but it's not for you to fix. It's all our lesson to learn. Dupe our poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople first and then trade.

Edited on by theblackdragon

diego93

Im looking for any shines, specifically a shiny Greninja. Im willing to trade my 6iv ditto or mew.

diego93

3DS Friend Code: 2680-9644-4787

Dimnk63

@TolbCityGaming You still owe me my Pokemon too.. I gave you my shiny Beldum and my shiny Magmortar!

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - So that's five - I guess you got more people to explain too, you said only me and miamikid1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic