Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,581 to 18,600 of 34,512

jm29

@Mystt humbubba-misfit was a T unown what was yours?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Mystt

@seekerofshinies - I can, but understand it's not the shiny one yet. I have both Latias and Latios if you want both.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

xafe

Has tolbcitygaming blocked me or something? Can anyone see this post?

xafe

Doobie

@seekerofshinies did you ever get those extra trade mon yet? just curious I don't want you to rush or anything

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

seekerofshinies

@tolbcitygaming gotta go AFK for a little while, I'll be back on in about ten minutes

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

xafe

Can anyone see NY posts

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - I wasn't going to say anything because it's not my place to say.

1) He hasn't blocked your post
2) He is not responding to anyone
3) He has an 8 month pregenant wife, which I HOPE he isn't stuck in some emergency because
4) It's a snow storm where he lives and his net connection is being affected (which is what I hope is really going on).
5) He won't steal your pokemon: I can't ask you to trust me on that, you don't know me as you don't know him, but honestly what else can you do? He still owes me 10 pokemon and honestly, I can wait. It's just pokemon...

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

seekerofshinies

@Doobie no, haven't yet, sorry. when I next trade with @tolbcitygaming I'll get him to clone mah Darkrai and such, kay?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@Mystt I talked to him thru Gamechat a min ago, he's fine, he busy making brownies he's just not checking his NLife.

MST Zoner

xafe

Mystt wrote:

3) He has an 8 month pregenant wife, which I HOPE he isn't stuck in some emergency because
4) It's a snow storm where he lives and his net connection is being affected (which is what I hope is really going on).
5) He won't steal your pokemon: I can't ask you to trust me on that, you don't know me as you don't know him, but honestly what else can you do? He still owes me 10 pokemon and honestly, I can wait. It's just pokemon...

I didn't know..... I'm sorry

xafe

xafe

But he is online...? Or am I being delutional

xafe

Mystt

@seekerofshinies - good to verify that - can't say I blame him, I don't doubt he'd make awesome ones. Thank you for the heads up, honestly I just want Xafe to stop flooding the board with are you there yet? I understand his eagerness, just it isn't necessary. (and everything I have said is still true but again glad to verify everything is okay)

@Xafe - it's okay man, I don't think many people do know his situation which is why I didn't want to bring it up, turns out he's making brownies. But a thief he is not. Duping takes a lot of time too, and he had a lot of people to do today. I'm sure he feels bad he can't do them all quick, but we can't control how fast we dupe. It's chance. Sometimes it's fast, and ready to go, most times it's not.

Edited on by Mystt

xafe

Mystt wrote:

oh, and I can wait to, its just I have some trust issues

xafe

xafe

Mystt wrote:

@seekerofshinies - good to verify that - can't say I blame him, I don't doubt he'd make awesome ones. Thank you for the heads up, honestly I just want Xafe to stop flooding the board with are you there yet? I understand his eagerness, just it isn't necessary. (and everything I have said is still true but again glad to verify everything is okay)

I'm sorry, I just have some trust issues

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - hey I get it completely, we all have the same trust issues: at first. Everyone seems to pretty cool on here so far, the goal is to the end of the means though right? If it takes you till tomorrow to get your pokemon back, he's given you more back than what you gave him no? that's still quicker than attempting to do it yourself.

xafe

@mystt I have to go. Tell himthat I should be back on later tomorrow, and if he thinks I'm a sad annoying ***** tell him that I was mistaken, I'm sorry, to @all

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - I'm sure he won't think that, but I will pass on the message. I promise, and I know you will get your pokemon. Good night. You are not annoying, btw; it was just the constant repost, are you there yet. You yourself are not annoying.

Mystt

@jm29 - Missed your message over my rant to Xafe, sorry. I have a ring kind of looks like breast cancer symbol only black. (How's that not insensitive Nintendo)

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt cool way to handle that and thanks mine was a T that was an A right?
@jm29 you gave me a T i believe i just recieved an A

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - yes I believe that was an A. And your welcome. Figured since there were different forms, what were the odds of you having it? Least I could do over my mess up over the lack of latias being shiny. Glad you like it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic