Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,561 to 18,580 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

@tolbcitygaming sorry it took meh so long -_- I'm on now, TRing you

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 k well wel c if i can get you something for one

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@miamikid - I still have 3 more to dupe for you, shiny legendaries can be real hard. I still got Giratina, Raikou and Rayquaza to dupe.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit = do you still want latias though it's not shiny? You can hold back darkrai or entei; it really is my f-up I didn't get that message to you sooner.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

seekerofshinies

@tolbcitygaming are you still here? I sorry I took so long... I have transferred dem and everything

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt no its ok either way i need him ill eventually get a shiny no biggie neither of us are losing anything im getting on wats your ign again?

humbubba-misfit

@all after this trade i must cook for my fiance and brother be back in a bit
@miamaboy1 im gunna cook and finish your clones if your not on anymore ill have to you by tommorrow

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - Aléna. I online now; btw I will be getting a Shiny Latias, may not be in until tomorrow though cause my buddy got school and has to goto bed. But for sure this time I am getting it. I'll dupe it right away for you when I do.

Edited on by Mystt

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I'll do what I can to have it done tonight, but it may not happen, is it okay to do it tomorrow then? I'll be up for a while too, but I duped over 25 pokemon in 7 hours, it's giving me a migraine.

xafe

@tolbcitygaming please, I know I've been annoying but just... just let me have my pokemon. Its not just an ishue of pokemon for me. I put my trust in you, and your honesty to m mean ore than stupid Pokémon. I feel that I have waited long enough.

xafe

miamikid1

@mystt yeah ill be up long but if u cant finish them today its cool, i understand

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I'll do my best to get it duped in 2-3 hours. I usually stay awake between 1-2am EST.

Edited on by Mystt

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - thanks again, i threw in unown because I curious if the one you already have is a different shape?

seekerofshinies

@Mystt can you copy that Latias for moi too? I'd really like it I can trade you two or more variety of any 5th gen shiny except legends

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic