Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,401 to 18,420 of 34,512

xafe

TolbCityGaming wrote:

well i have over 400 shinys, can you make a list of yours?

the only list I can make is right here: krikitune, whatchog, sigiliph, golem, drugigon, vileplum, go lurk, zebrastrika,fearro, garchomp, ferothorn, skrelp, arbok, porygon z, machamp, abombisnow, bronzong, magnizone, zwelious, and bisharp.

xafe

TolbCityGaming

Hey everyone! I am here to do some clones again! (my list is missing 20+ shinys) I am only interested in cloning shinys I don't have. I do ask to clone yours first, and offer 2:1 for any amount you let me clone over 10 (ie: I clone 10 of your shinys, i will give you 20 of mine)(thats just an example) anything under 10 is just 1:1

Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApH8-NUDQNv6dDEx...

My shiny list is at 379 at the moment so I am hoping to expand it! And to the person who helps me get over 400 gets a prize of 10 free shinys!!!

please post your shinys lists!

TolbCityGaming

xafe

Those are about half my shines. My only other non legendary one is dugtrio

xafe

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt haha ya thats the truth

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

seekerofshinies

@Tolbcitygaming I have shiny Combusken, Eeevee, Shelmet, Milotic, Darkrai, Kyurem and Deoxys. interested?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

TolbCityGaming

I am interested in cloning:

kricketune
watchog
fearrow
arbok
porygonZ
abomasnow and
zwelious

Mind i fi clone them? you can pick 12 from my list while i clone theirs

TolbCityGaming

xafe

TolbCityGaming wrote:

Hey everyone! I am here to do some clones again! (my list is missing 20+ shinys) I am only interested in cloning shinys I don't have. I do ask to clone yours first, and offer 2:1 for any amount you let me clone over 10 (ie: I clone 10 of your shinys, i will give you 20 of mine)(thats just an example) anything under 10 is just 1:1

Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApH8-NUDQNv6dDEx...

My shiny list is at 379 at the moment so I am hoping to expand it! And to the person who helps me get over 400 gets a prize of 10 free shinys!!!

please post your shinys lists!

Apparently your Google docs URL is wrong

xafe

xafe

TolbCityGaming wrote:

I am interested in cloning:

kricketune
watchog
fearrow
arbok
porygonZ
abomasnow and
zwelious

Mind i fi clone them? you can pick 12 from my list while i clone theirs

apparently your shiny list has the wrong url

xafe

Mystt

@xafe - try that list, it worked for me all day. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApH8-NUDQNv6dDEx...

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@all heres a list of shinies and legends i have not updated will do that later tonight
..........heres a list of my shinies
ninetails, seaking, hydreigon, electrode, gardevoir, foongus, dragalge, gourgeist, ditto, relicanth,golem, magmortar, gulpin, aegislash, milotic, braixen, charizard, dratini, mankey, chikorita, meganium, shelmet, combusken, helioptile, lucario, eevee, octillery, magikarp, skorupi, sandshrew, fletchinder, aggron, bastiodon, scizor, pidove, bulbasaur, venusaur, hariyama, blastiose, qwilfish, and ekans
..........heres a list of shiny legendaries
cobalion, mew, lugia, shaymin, rayquaza, moltres, ho-oh, darkrai, giratina, latios, raikou, kyerum, entei, genesect, and deoxys
..........heres a list of all my legendaries
cobalion, arcues fairy, tornadus, tornadus therion, mew, darkrai, lugia, landorus therian, shaymin, dialga, kyerum, victini, shaymin, rayguaza, kyogre, terrakion, meloetta, cresselia, arceus normal, zapdos, moltres, ho-oh, giratina, latios, raikou, mespirit, regigigas, uxie, virizion, zekrom, entei, heatran, palkia, thundurus therian, azelf, deoxys, genesect

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

skybarnes13

@everyone sup guys

FC: 3883-6436-0351
IGN: Skylar

TolbCityGaming

@humbubamysfit Can i clone the following:

dratini
mankey
chikorita
meganium
fletchinder