Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

xafe

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@xafe i have shiny lv. 100 mew will clone him trade for mewtwo then will clone mewtwo and give one back to you and you keep both my fc is below when i make a post

I'm ready when you are, I've added you, my fc is 070537900215

xafe

jm29

malva wrote:

Does anyone have an English meloetta I can have or clone one for me?

@melva yes have one

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

xafe

@jm29 do u want to trade, if so, what do u have and what are u looking 4

xafe

humbubba-misfit

@xafe kk i have to finish cloning mew and ill add you
@jm29 yes im on
@kerorogunso yes im on and ill give 2 of what you want for it since its a basic evolve form

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso what helps me is i hot the button at 4 seconds itl dtop round 4.3 but the reaction time it takes to start the stopwatch and hit the power button are bout .1 seconds each also you must start the trae with the ds that doesnt have the pokemon you want to clone and must turn off the ds with the pokemon that you dont want to clone after the trade

@humbubba-misfit I'm trying but the trade goes through normally after I turn off the button, both are sent to the other ds but neither is cloned.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

xafe

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@xafe kk i have to finish cloning mew and ill add you
@jm29 yes im on
@kerorogunso yes im on and ill give 2 of what you want for it since its a basic evolve form

Great thank u so much, I'm ready when u get online and send a trade request. My in game name is abbic

xafe

malva

@jm29 would you be willing to trade/ clone?

My friend code is 3325-2246-6344

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso the one that recieved the pokemon you want to clone will get a black screen and ask you to turn it off if you turned the other one off at the right moment if its not the black screen it will not clone if it is it has a chance to you then have to hit the power button and home on the one that recieved the clone if it has the black screen or turn it off and back one and check then repeat till you get it its random even if you time it right that sy i can take awhile or very quickly

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso itl have to wait im sorry im cloning a mew for shiny mewtwo will then post what i have and will take the shiny suicune and oddish to get done for you
@all bear in mind im also needing to clone 17 pokes for someone while juggling everything else
@jm29 tell me when you want to trade anytime u want

xafe

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso itl have to wait im sorry im cloning a mew for shiny mewtwo will then post what i have and will take the shiny suicune and oddish to get done for you
@all bear in mind im also needing to clone 17 pokes for someone while juggling everything else
@jm29 tell me when you want to trade anytime u want

I can wait, I'm ready when you are. I'm not In a hurry though.

xafe

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso the one that recieved the pokemon you want to clone will get a black screen and ask you to turn it off if you turned the other one off at the right moment if its not the black screen it will not clone if it is it has a chance to you then have to hit the power button and home on the one that recieved the clone if it has the black screen or turn it off and back one and check then repeat till you get it its random even if you time it right that sy i can take awhile or very quickly

@humbubba-misfit hmmm I'll tell you what I did and maybe you can see the error, I started the trade with her 3ds and accepted it with my 2ds. I then put up a chespin from her ds and a vulpix from my ds( just to test out times etc) the 3ds offered and pressed trade first. The 2ds did it second. After the trade I waited for the sound to stop and started my stopwatch and waited 4 seconds I turned off the 3ds after the 4 seconds and get 1 of 3 things- Either it is the regular dissconection sign or a darker black error sign or the communicating is still on my 2ds . I turned off my 2ds during that and restarted both games. Then checked and the 3ds has vulpix and my 2ds has the chespin. Can you explain what I'm doing wrong?

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

TolbCityGaming

Hey everyone! I am here to do some clones again! (my list is missing 20+ shinys) I am only interested in cloning shinys I don't have. I do ask to clone yours first, and offer 2:1 for any amount you let me clone over 10 (ie: I clone 10 of your shinys, i will give you 20 of mine)(thats just an example) anything under 10 is just 1:1

Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApH8-NUDQNv6dDEx...

My shiny list is at 379 at the moment so I am hoping to expand it! And to the person who helps me get over 400 gets a prize of 10 free shinys!!!

TolbCityGaming

humbubba-misfit

@TolbCityGaming i cant view your list without typing it in i could list everything i have in a minute and just tell me what you dont have and ill clone em for some you have

TolbCityGaming

alright, my fc is 5386-8703-5926. just add me and post your list ^.^

TolbCityGaming

humbubba-misfit

@xafe added you getting on now with mew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic