Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,121 to 18,140 of 34,512

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - she probably would be but we combine our shinies and legendaries and are more working on completing the dex first. We have nothing to offer you It was her skorupi actually.

And you got a point about materialistic things. We are "hippies" too in a sense, and although we like possessions, it's more for the sake of putting a smile on our kids face than our own. We don't even have a car, cause drivers seem to get worst and worst out there. Especially with watching movies or txting while driving.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Prophetess

lmao.... a shiny spinda is green!

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Araquanid

Can somebody clone something for me? In return I can either get you IV bred snivies, porygons, or you can make an extra clone of what I'm giving for yourself.
Please tell me what shinies you own (I want to make sure the person doesn't need what I have and me get scammed...)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Prophetess

@Stomatopod17 everyone I've met so far on this site is on the up and up and does not scam others for their shiny ones. Share and share alike seems to be the view

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

miamikid1

@TolbCityGaming - I may have some you dont have...i have Tranquill, Kecleon, Dunsparce, doublade, Banette, conkeldurr. If i missed it on your list, my bad

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

TolbCityGaming

@mystt its cool! I will clone it for her =] you two helped me a bit!

@miamikid1 I would love to clone all of those except, kecleon and doublade!

TolbCityGaming

Araquanid

Prophetess wrote:

@Stomatopod17 everyone I've met so far on this site is on the up and up and does not scam others for their shiny ones. Share and share alike seems to be the view

You never know tho v.v

Anyways, I put a zapdos up for trade and managed to get a shiny latios in an hour.. I wanted to clone so I can keep one and continulessly chain trade to complete the dex. I'd actually like a couple clones.. like 3 of them and then 1 extra for the cloner themselves.. I understand it's a difficult process...

Also, when I type in arceus/genesect/any event pokemon.. they never appear in GTS.. I'm aware of this filter.. but does that prevent ASKING for them and recieving them? Or does it flat out disable trading event pokemon altogether over GTS.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

TolbCityGaming

not doublade i meant conkeldurr. I would like to clone tranquil, doublade, banette, and dunsparce!

TolbCityGaming

miamikid1

@TolbCityGaming sounds good! so how many am i able to get? and any? or only specific ones?

LF - Shiny Emolga

wower

@mystt could you list your shinys and legends? I have a lot of pokes for you to clone

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@wower - my list is about to get significantly bigger today/tomorrow. Can we hold off, my spouse and I are (a: eating breakfast and b: cloning for someone else at this second who needs 5 legendaries. Cloning has been an annoying slow day today, despite the extra fast results from yesterday).

Also TolbCityGaming has a much larger list of shinies than any one else on this site. Might not hurt to look at that list. But that's not to say I won't help either: I just need a bit that's all.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

@TolbCityGaming my FC is 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex Im checking ur sheet now. I should wait till your at 396 lol then ill be the guy who got you to 400

LF - Shiny Emolga

wower

@tolbcitygaming my shinys are: pyroar(female), gyarados, mudkip, garchomp, spiritomb, charizard, bastiodon, sandshrew, scizor, aggron(5iv), eevee(5iv).
My shiny legends are: mew, deoxys, genesect, raikou, rayquaza, lugia, cobalion, groudon, heatran, giratina.
My other legends are: arceus, Kyogre, kyurem, thundurus, landorus, reshiram, articuno, zekrom, mewtwo, palkia, Xerneas, yveltal, zygarde.

Do you want any?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

TolbCityGaming

i can just throw in some extras for letting me do it! lets trade!

TolbCityGaming

TolbCityGaming

@wower I would love to do mudkip, eevee, bastiodon, and sandshrew!
hey @mystt. since you are such a nice person and you talk so largely of me, I will give you and your wife some extras =]

TolbCityGaming

miamikid1

@TolbCityGaming if your talking to me, u just made my day lol

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

ur ign is Kyle?

LF - Shiny Emolga

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic