Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,101 to 18,120 of 34,512

Lionh8rt

@jm29

Oh its yours, lol I doubt I can get a copy from you then.

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Dimnk63

@TolbCityGaming Do you want me to send them to you now so that you can clone em and then send me back all 4 of them? Or you gonna clone the ones i need first?

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - I find duping easier when I don't do it over the net, so I going back to that. Just message me whenever you ready - I gotta make breakfast for the wife, I'll also let you know what I want ... hrm better take care of that now...

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

TolbCityGaming

@dimnk just trade me yours first, I dont see you online. Ill clone all then trade all back.

@Mystt haah yeah you don't wnt to get in trouble!

TolbCityGaming

Dimnk63

@TolbCityGaming Ah sorry, I just got online. My IGN is Dimitri

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

TolbCityGaming

Hey everyone! I am here to do some clones again! (my list is missing 20+ shinys) I am only interested in cloning shinys I don't have. I do ask to clone yours first, and offer 2:1 for any amount you let me clone over 10 (ie: I clone 10 of your shinys, i will give you 20 of mine)(thats just an example) anything under 10 is just 1:1

Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApH8-NUDQNv6dDEx...

My shiny list is at 349 at the moment so I am hoping to expand it! And to the person who helps me get over 400 gets a prize of 10 free shinys!!!

TolbCityGaming

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming: If possible can may I have my 7 as: regice, registeel, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

TolbCityGaming

@Mystt yes i can do that, but with all being legendarys it could take me some time

TolbCityGaming

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - one of things you learn as a parent is how to be patient lol. I can wait forever. Ask humbaba if you see him online, I have a trade to do with him I set up 2 days ago. Just he keeps getting requests to dupe, so I let him take care of everyone else first.

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - as a fellow duper it's the least I can do.. lol I been trying for 2 hours to get some legendaries duped for someone else and only 1 has so far... It can go from being quick (12 in 2 hours yesterday), or slow 1 in 2 hours today. What people tend to not realize it's completely random, and nothing is more annoying than reading, is it done yet? Every 5th post... No offense to people that do it, but try to see it on our side, it takes precision and then from there luck to get the exact instance required for the best chance for it to work: key word chance.

TolbCityGaming

Exactly! I got banned from pokecommunity forum because a guy got impatient and I even told him id be over an hour, well he freaked out after 30 minutes and reported me for scamming so I got banned ={

TolbCityGaming

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - you actually got banned!? LMAO, I mean that's not funny but you ended up with his pokemon at least?

TolbCityGaming

oh yeah, 52 shinys of his. I couldnt reply to him after i got banned. and he didnt deserve them back. he wouldnt accept my trade when i tried to give them back. after 5 attempts to trade, i deleted his FC. poor barsteward.

Edited on by theblackdragon

TolbCityGaming

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - you know, being banned sucks but that was an epic trade off.

Prophetess

@TolbCityGaming woohoo it's a shiny party! he had to have been kicking his own butt after that loss

Edited on by Prophetess

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Mystt

@TolbCityGaming - it's why I have it in my signature it could take hours. People think there are others out there that can dupe faster, they don't realize there is absolutely no control on speed. The only thing we have control over is how often we get the instance, and if we are off by a mili-second; it still may dupe but the chance is drastically lowered. It's like 50/50 if that if you get that black screen after 32 seconds. But explaining it to everyone, no point. They just know they want what they want.

TolbCityGaming

well i hate scammers so much. its seriously a pathetic thing to do. why steal a materialistic thing. My wife and I are "hippies" and we don't rely on material things. Why would a few lines of code on a game that I will never play again after the next one comes out matter so much to steal them from innocent people. I don't see the pleasure in it at al.

TolbCityGaming

Prophetess

@TolbCityGaming Woohoo!!! Hippies! but are you the hippies that love cough green things? ;p

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic