Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 17,401 to 17,420 of 34,512

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso kk list all his shinies and give me the ones he wants that you have ill start cloning...
tell me ones i have that he wants that you dont have and ill trade you back them as i clone em
then you trade the clones i give you for the shiny and ill trade your originals to you for the shinies till we have em all then ill start cloning you the shinies.................so list em all for me real quick so i can get pokes to give to you for your legends i need to clone

At @humbubba-misfit he is online atm. He goes offline when I told him I'm getting them cloned and returning to see if I'm ready or not. I'm not to sure when he's coming off but I know for a fact the ones I listed already he wants- Arcues, Shaymin, Zekrom, Reshiram, Thundurus, Tornadus, Giratina, Groudon, Mewtwo x. He also wants keldeo but I dont have that. To make things easier and faster I'll give what I just listed for cloning, you clone them 2-3 times return originals and clones and what ever I get I'll give and tell you the shines I see him with during trade that I didnt get.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Mystt

@kerorogunso - dunno you IGN, please start the trade with me when you are ready. Not sure if you saw that message.
Odd.. What's your IGN?

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@kongboi im very interested i have a list up on the previous page of everything i have at the moment what do would you want for me to get a clone of it?
@Gardevoir the main thing im wanting now is a shiny fennikin, garbite (or its evolutoinary forms), or a shiny water starter the x/y one dont remember its name its a frog like frogidair or something but mainly fennikin what do you need cloned?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

LOL I blame Nintendo's shoddy network.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

wower

@humbubba do you still want the scizor?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@kerorogunso - of course! TYVM. I'll start that right away.

Edited on by Mystt

Gardevoir

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kongboi im very interested i have a list up on the previous page of everything i have at the moment what do would you want for me to get a clone of it?
@Gardevoir the main thing im wanting now is a shiny fennikin, garbite (or its evolutoinary forms), or a shiny water starter the x/y one dont remember its name its a frog like frogidair or something but mainly fennikin what do you need cloned?

I have a mankey it need cloned, and I'll work on getting fenniken

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - ty for backing me up btw. I've even had it cloning my ditto where the sacrificed got cloned instead and I shut off the right screen. Strange things can occur while duping...

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso ill clone them but ill only give you one of each back and then when you trade it for one of his shinies ill trade your other one back to you to clone the shiny because i dont want to clone all of them and then you not be-able to get some of them for some reason so i end up spending hours of my time to get nothing back its all depending on a third parties decision so no offense to you its so if it doesnt go through i can just trade the extra clones i made and ull still have yours let me know if your cool with that

kongboi

@humbubba-misfit will you clone shiny genesect for it?

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso ill clone them but ill only give you one of each back and then when you trade it for one of his shinies ill trade your other one back to you to clone the shiny because i dont want to clone all of them and then you not be-able to get some of them for some reason so i end up spending hours of my time to get nothing back its all depending on a third parties decision so no offense to you its so if it doesnt go through i can just trade the extra clones i made and ull still have yours let me know if your cool with that

@humbubba-misfit hmmm well if I can still trade him the clones and get my originals back I dont see why not. Just keep em at a special spot in your boxes so you know which are mine.

Twitter:

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@humbubba-misfit hmmm well if I can still trade him the clones and get my originals back I dont see why not. Just keep em at a special spot in your boxes so you know which are mine.

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@wower ya sorry bout that yes but could it wait a little bit? sorry for the constant waiting haha thats pretty much what cloning is
@Gardevoir ok ya is that all?
@MYstt no prob so do i need to clone him for you? or did you get him?

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@humbubba-misfit hmmm well if I can still trade him the clones and get my originals back I dont see why not. Just keep em at a special spot in your boxes so you know which are mine. I'm on right now and so is he atm.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - I got him clone the instant I sent that I might need your help cloning him lol. Attemping to clone the Mew now. SHould be able too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic