Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@dont worry so you willing to do that?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - HAVE THEM! Sorry it took so long, but glad I CAN DUPE AWESOMENESS! (Just now its going to take 3 hours to do it again) lol...

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt haha feel your pain doing yours and dimnk63s and then i gotta do 6 more

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Dimnk63

@Mystt haha yeah i know.. It took a while to chain it too plus I'm really bad at chain fishing but i got lucky eventually.. I'm going online

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - we are like dupe brothers.. the agony we share is like misery flowing off the dew of a poisoned flower.

Yea I like to smoke.... By the way attempting to dupe yours now. Starting with Ho-Oh again, cause if I have to look at that Carp anytime soon, I'll eat it

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - I know it's not apart of our deal, but I don't suppose you can help me finish my dex with a klinkclank and Tynamo? I'll still take any other garbage, just rather get something that can complete my dex. Not asking for legendary or anything.

Edited on by Mystt

Dimnk63

@humbubba-misfit Awesome! when you're ready I'm online now

Dimnk63

@Mystt I sure can! I only got tynamo though.. Want that?

wower

@humbubba I'm gonna disconnect in half an hour. Can you do my pokes today and tomorrow we trade?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - Yes please to Tynamo, got a Carracosta or a whimsicott? Missing Darumuka as well. Again sorry to bug. I online though, whenever you ready to trade. IGN: Aléna

Edited on by Mystt

Dimnk63

@Mystt I got Carracosta but i kinda want it.. I can make you an egg though or you just want to see it?

Mystt

Now I been working on a Google docs project with a complete National Dex on a spreadsheet where currently I only have personal friends invited to view and check off what they have so we can easily see what to trade one another. I been debating making it go public but fear what could happen if someone makes the mistake of doing any changes that wreck the experience. However if it's something people are interested, I may make one go live: this way rather than having to always go back in our lists, we can just view what everyone has and PM the Friend Code that has the pokemon you may want to request trades. I haven't made a list for Shiny though.

Mystt

@Dimnk63 for carrocota I'll just take an egg if you can get me one. That'd be awesome!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic