Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 16,661 to 16,680 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@lionh8rt her parents left im cloning him now

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Overatedpanda shiny eevee for shiny meganium and shiny rayquaza for shiny chikoritak?

wower

@jm29 can you finish cloning them today and then we trade tomorrow when we havo more time?right now I have to go online.ill be back tomorrow.ok?bye

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 im seeing bout a shiny electabuzz if you still want one and will you list more numbers you need when you have the time all i need are legends for my list now

humbubba-misfit

@lionh8rt im ready its just eevee that cool?

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit no, I traded it for a Meloetta sorry I do have 2 shiny Shelmets and I could breed you a 5iv anything within about ten minutes

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

humbubba-misfit

@seekerofshinies what other shinies do you have i could clone em and give it back to you if you wouldnt mind?

seekerofshinies

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@seekerofshinies what other shinies do you have i could clone em and give it back to you if you wouldnt mind?

oh xD THAT kind of trade. I have a shiny Milotic and a shiny Combusken I could let you clone. maybe them two for a shiny Kyurem and a Reshiram?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

Lionh8rt

@humbubba-misfit

sweet im on now!

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

humbubba-misfit

@Dimnk63 actually i dont think my kyerum is shiny wat do you want for him

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit oh. well, I already have a Kyurem I'm just looking for a shiny one

MST Zoner

humbubba-misfit

@seekerofshinies ya sorry hel be on later to trade me one so i can clone you one probably tommorrow what was the other reshiram right? uh if so ill clone him if youl let me clone a shiny milotic

humbubba-misfit

@seekerofshinies ya i made sure i brought kyerum out in a fight and no noise and blue sparks appeared

seekerofshinies

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@seekerofshinies ya sorry hel be on later to trade me one so i can clone you one probably tommorrow what was the other reshiram right? uh if so ill clone him if youl let me clone a shiny milotic

oki that's fine with me. I'll be checking in regularly tomorrow, so I'll probably catch you. Yah, I needed Reshiram and you cloning my Milotic is fine. I think I've added you before, what's your IGN?

MST Zoner

humbubba-misfit

@lionh8rt im going to eat an omlete and cook my fiance a burger real fast and ill have him cloned that cool

humbubba-misfit

f***ybandit let me clone him real quick and ill let you know when im online

seekerofshinies

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@seekerofshinies ya i made sure i brought kyerum out in a fight and no noise and blue sparks appeared

It's hard to tell with Kyurem; if he were shiny his head crystal would be purple. also, if you look at a Pokemon in your box and it's shiny, the marking symbols will have a red star next to them

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic