Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 34,512

zoe_p

@Flynn after this ill get tyranitars mega stone. do u have aggronite

Edited on by zoe_p

zoe_p

Better_Josh

@Flynn Thanks, dont worry if you dont... been looking for one for ages!
But there on y xD

Better_Josh

Flynn

@Better_Josh don't worry about it, I got time to kill today. I'll go catch one, if possible could you get a rhydon with a protector? that would be great. Found it, now i need your FC please.

Edited on by Flynn

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994

Better_Josh

Explain to a guy new to X how to get one... Im only at the 7th gym, so how would i get this rhydon? Sorry, bit of a new one to all of this stuff!

Better_Josh

zoe_p

@Flynn i went to get tyranitars mega stone but its not dere ill try again do just for u

zoe_p

Flynn

Better_Josh wrote:

Explain to a guy new to X how to get one... Im only at the 7th gym, so how would i get this rhydon? Sorry, bit of a new one to all of this stuff!

Get a rhyhorn to level 42, boom rhydon. When you get ready to trade with me give it a item called protector.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

Better_Josh

Uh, sure, ill give it a go, my pokemon are currently solidly all collectively below 42, but ill go and catch one now and raise it up as fast as I can!! I gawt dis. How do I get a protector? xD Scuse the newbiness.

Better_Josh

Flynn

Better_Josh wrote:

Uh, sure, ill give it a go, my pokemon are currently solidly all collectively below 42, but ill go and catch one now and raise it up as fast as I can!! I gawt dis. How do I get a protector? xD Scuse the newbiness.

Protector can be found at the lost hotel on route 15. Thanks ahead of time for doing this. If you need anymore Y only pokemon I'll go get them for you.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

CrowClaws

Does anyone have a US Venipede they're willing to trade for my JPN Venipede?

Pokemon Y~
IGN: Arca Petra
Safari: Bug Type, with Paras, Masquerain, Vivillon.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-3399-0183

Better_Josh

Flynn wrote:

Better_Josh wrote:

Protector can be found at the lost hotel on route 15. Thanks ahead of time for doing this. If you need anymore Y only pokemon I'll go get them for you.

Dont worry about it, I really really want a dragalge, but i want to evolve it, and raise it from the average level in my team, which is currently 39... could you raise the skrelp up level 39, if possible? Thanks for this by the way c:

Better_Josh

Flynn

zoe_p wrote:

@Flynn i went to get tyranitars mega stone but its not dere ill try again do just for u

Thanks man, I'll wait so take your time.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

silverbolt

looking for water safari friends, milotic if possible
fc:220854341828

silverbolt

CrowClaws

Actually if anyone has the US counterparts of these that would be awesome: Growlithe, Goodra, Pikachu, Noibat, Venipede. I can trade you the JPN ones.

Pokemon Y~

zoe_p

@ Flynn im getting tyranitarite now

zoe_p

silverbolt

Flynn wrote:

zoe_p wrote:

Thanks man, I'll wait so take your time.

There are a few things you need to do to get tyranitarite, one you need to beat the game, two you need to go to kiloude city and battle in the battle mansion, three you need to battle your neighbor in the north park area of kiloude, three you need to go see the professor at anistar cities giant crystal( north west entrance) and fourth it needs to be between 8 and 9 at night(or just reset the time to 8), then go to cyllage gym, up one level then the right climbing wall on the second level and interact with the shining spot

silverbolt

silverbolt

CrowClaws wrote:

Actually if anyone has the US counterparts of these that would be awesome: Growlithe, Goodra, Pikachu, Noibat, Venipede. I can trade you the JPN ones.

I can get you a growlith my fc is 220854341828 and possibly the venipede

silverbolt

CrowClaws

silverbolt wrote:

CrowClaws wrote:

Awesome, I'm in a rival battle so I'll add you in just a min.

Pokemon Y~

Allgood1988

anyone have a shiny amoura for trade?

Name Sam FC: 5343-8894-8581

silverbolt

CrowClaws wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

CrowClaws wrote:

Awesome, I'm in a rival battle so I'll add you in just a min.

k I will add you

silverbolt

Better_Josh

@Flynn sorry one last thing, could you get me a gardevoirite if possible as well?? I know you have already got a pokemon for me, but if you could get that item that would be great. Only if possible though, if your not using it.

Better_Josh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic