Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 16,021 to 16,040 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@Mega anythig else i can get u later on tonight or tommorrow to be able to clone the other legends u named?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso hey no prob everyone wins in the end we get legendaries and keep the ones we traded to get em u know

humbubba-misfit

@Mega isnt that zekrom and once i get him genesect ill clone him and give him back

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso wat other legends do you have and get on i got him

kerorogunso

@humbubba-misfit a heads up, the guy trading tornados went offline, will be back tomorrow. I'll take the genesects from now to make things quick when he is back. Also the meloetta if you have her.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@mega if you put the in your poke box or wat ever its called u can as long as its not in your main 6 your holding but that might b with just tm moves

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso no dont have meoletta n if thats the case ill clone megas after i give you the genesects cuz hes waiting

humbubba-misfit

@doobie uhhh give me the 2 you wanted cloned and ill get on them for you as well

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso no dont have meoletta n if thats the case ill clone megas after i give you the genesects cuz hes waiting

No you dont have to give melottea from now I can wait the genesect was the main thing. You can do that some other time.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

MegaZoroark

@humbubba ok thanks i'll do that, btw can you see if you can give me a clone keldeo btw?? Sorry if i'm asking too much.. ><

MegaZoroark

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic