Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 34,512

kerorogunso

[quote=humbubba-misfit]@kerorogunso k I already have one now anything else if not like I said im still gunna give you one im breeding him now[/qu
@humbubba-misfit I got Sigilyph, spanish luvdisc, etc

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso na I have everything in the first 3 pokedexs how bout
oshawott-dewott-sarwrott, munna-musharna, pidove, tranquill, unfezant, tympole-palpitoad-seismitoad, sewaddle-swadloon, leavanny,cottonee-whimsicott, petilil-lilligant, darumaka-darmanitan, maractus...............if not just get on and give me whatever

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Chomposaur

Ah could somebody just trade me quick ? i only need to evolve a haunter and a kadabra

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso na I have everything in the first 3 pokedexs how bout
oshawott-dewott-sarwrott, munna-musharna, pidove, tranquill, unfezant, tympole-palpitoad-seismitoad, sewaddle-swadloon, leavanny,cottonee-whimsicott, petilil-lilligant, darumaka-darmanitan, maractus...............if not just get on and give me whatever

dont have those sorry,I'm already on.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

wower

@humbubba-misfit I'm online again.can I give you my genesect for you to clone it a couple of times? You can keep a clone if you want but I need at least one extra genesect.
@jm29 are you busy now or can you clone my kyurem?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

wower

@humbubba-misfit I have a maractus, a swadloon, a munna, a tranquill, a palpitoad and a petilil. I'll give you the five for a shiny mew

Chomposaur

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt add me ill trade ya

Ok i already have done m FC is in my signature

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Chomposaur

@humbubba-misfit trainer name is Brendon

humbubba-misfit

by the way dong repeat my ign on this site its considered a curse word and can get you kicked

wower

@humbubba-misfit okay so I read what jm29 said about the event genesect so instead of genesect could you clone me kyurem?oh and when I trade it to you for cloning could you give me a lugia or a heatran as a trade?please

humbubba-misfit

haha meant dont not dong

humbubba-misfit

@wower lugia yes however i dont have a heatran i need one though

Chomposaur

@humbubba-misfit thanks a lot

wower

@humbubba when I trade the kyurem you clone for me for a heatran I'll make sure to give it to you so you can clone it

humbubba-misfit

@wower could i still clone your genesect though id like to just have him and i need him for my dex

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic