Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 15,801 to 15,820 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 haha dang alright well ill stay on the search and like almost half the pokemon i need dexed are legendaries that i know of at least i know i have a for sure 12-20 i need to dex so ima see if i can find something thatl make it worth your time

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 ok n dont worry uve bn helpn me alot just let me know when your ready and willing thanks man

Doobie

@humbubba-misfit Yeah I'll take shiny Mew, i dont care if its a clone xD

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso k what do you have
@doobie k just give me a little bit to clone him

I can give away dittos, metang, a fearow, cloyster, gurdurr, dratini,spearow,sableye,slowpoke,pachirisu,dewgong,golem,chingling,skitty,vulpix,liepard,purrloin,eevee,flareon, amorith,gulpin,bunnelby or something else.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Doobie

@humbubba-misfit sure I can reserve it for you. Just dont keep me waiting to long

Doobie

humbubba-misfit

@doobie very understandable thanks
@kerorogunso ima list alot and if you have any of them ill take em if you cant spared id like to just breed em once and if you dont then ill just give you him for whatever you wont miss that cool

Harlan-L

So is it possible to get a shinny mew or shinny genesect for a shiny rotom lvl50 with pokerus or am I dreaming lol.

FC: 0189-9799-8461

Doobie

@Harlan-L Sorry your dreaming. Unless someone is really desperate, people only trade legendaries for other legendaries. But you might get lucky. Good luck!

Doobie

humbubba-misfit

krabby-kingler, misdreavus-mismagius, girafarig, stantler, seedot-nuzleaf-shiftry, slakoth-vigaroth-slaking, numel-camerupt, cacnea-cacturne, baltoy-claydol, castform, kricketot-kricketune, cherubi-cherrim, shellos-gastradon, glameow-purugly, finneon-lumineon do you have any of those

humbubba-misfit

@Harlan-L you still want that meowth and scizor and if i can clone my shiny mew i could give it to you for something at somepoint but not a rotom i already have one id probably do it for several of these regular pokemon im naming but if i get a clone wuick enough it going to doobie first

humbubba-misfit

because p.s. im desperate for these randoms and i can clone em it just takes awhile

Harlan-L

@humbubba-misfit yes I still want the meowth and scizor I have the buneary and bronzor for you. I'm just at work right now and can't get on.

@doobie lol thanks for the luck.

Edited on by Harlan-L

FC: 0189-9799-8461

humbubba-misfit

its f****bandit

humbubba-misfit

@doobie do you have any other legendaries

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic