Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 14,521 to 14,540 of 34,512

kerorogunso

seekerofshinies wrote:

@kerorogunso well, as I said, the only part you need to worry about is the ones he says just can't be beat. those are maxed. nobody on this forum cares about the rest of the numbers, so just count up the ones that "can't be beat" then put that number for maxed iv's

ok thanks

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

ajdude

@kerorogunso thank you so much for all 3 of those! especially gyarados

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

SirenBanshee

>> I want shiny giratina lol if trade Latios for it :>

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

seekerofshinies

@ajdude did you only have one of that Giratina? I have some things I could let you clone or something... like shiny Darkrai...

Edited on by seekerofshinies

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

@kerorogunso thank you so much for all 3 of those! especially gyarados

Your welcome and thanks to you I can now get shiny groudon. I'll wait for the giratina? What do you need?

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Ajude do you have a Giratina also? I'll try to get another pokemon for your pokedex if you do.

no but my friend does i can probably trade them real quick, i think they have a shiny one

I'll take it for a friend thanks. What do you need left?

um do you have/can you get a probopass, luckilicky, yanmega, magnezone, or mamoswine?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Ajude do you have a Giratina also? I'll try to get another pokemon for your pokedex if you do.

no but my friend does i can probably trade them real quick, i think they have a shiny one

um do you have/can you get a probopass, luckilicky, yanmega, magnezone, or mamoswine?

I'll try, keep that giratina for me!

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

I'll try, keep that giratina for me!

i will

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

@ajdude did you only have one of that Giratina? I have some things I could let you clone or something... like shiny Darkrai...

i have shiny darkrai...do you have any other shinies?

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

[quote=kerorogunso]

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

um do you have/can you get a probopass, luckilicky, yanmega, magnezone, or mamoswine?[/quoteI
I have lickitung already so I might get licklicky first

Twitter:

ajdude

[quote=ajdude]

kerorogunso wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

um do you have/can you get a probopass, luckilicky, yanmega, magnezone, or mamoswine?[/quoteI
I have lickitung already so I might get licklicky first

that works!

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

@ajdude no... cept shiny Aegislash and Gyarados (everyone has shiny Gyarados ) and a shiny Electabuzz that I want to keep and evolve once I get the item

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@ajdude oh wait, looking at your list from earlier I do have a Magnezone would that work?

MST Zoner

ajdude

@kerorogunso ok cool thanks! can you give me about an hour though? im going to the beach right now. it's a block from my house so i won't be gone long

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

@ajdude oh wait, looking at your list from earlier I do have a Magnezone would that work?

ok can you wait too? lol

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

It seems we've reached an impass...

i have more than one it's all good haha

looking for shiny ekans

SirenBanshee

Who has shiny espurr DX

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

@kerorogunso ok cool thanks! can you give me about an hour though? im going to the beach right now. it's a block from my house so i won't be gone long

I can totally wait thanks for giratina

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

ok can you wait too? lol

yah I can wait, i only have ALL FLIPPIN' DAY!! xD VACATION!!!

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic