Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 14,481 to 14,500 of 34,512

Foobeka

Jetson wrote:

@Foobeka Do you have a swift swim poliwhirl?

I don't I had a game that had every pokemon and my 7 year old deleted it... So angry. Years of work gone

Foobeka

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5354-3618 | Nintendo Network ID: Foobeka | Twitter:

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Hey wait! About arceus, is it possible to get his normal form and the stones seperate? I have a pixie plate can you give the rest if you can?

uh the only one i have is the pixie plate xD idk where to get the others i haven't used arceus in this game. i could try to find some, but i'm going to bed in a minute.

OMG, your lillep and tirtouga I let level up over night. Now that I checked they are in they 70s. Ca you give the pixie plate with arceus? I have my current one saved for xerneas i battle and it's really helping him out but I'd like to try the fairy arceus too

holy crap how are they leveled up that high? lol i can trade you the pixie plate sure

I have the other plates I just oticed, they are in the 70s tirtouga 72 lillep I evolved both of them.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Jetson

@Foobeka That's fine, anything else worth mentioning?

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

Foobeka

Jetson wrote:

@Foobeka That's fine, anything else worth mentioning?

I pretty much have basic stuff. Just starting over really without pokemon bank, can't transfer over stuff from older games yet. I have legendaries there but still waiting

Foobeka

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Hey wait! About arceus, is it possible to get his normal form and the stones seperate? I have a pixie plate can you give the rest if you can?

uh the only one i have is the pixie plate xD idk where to get the others i haven't used arceus in this game. i could try to find some, but i'm going to bed in a minute.

OMG, your lillep and tirtouga I let level up over night. Now that I checked they are in they 70s. Ca you give the pixie plate with arceus? I have my current one saved for xerneas i battle and it's really helping him out but I'd like to try the fairy arceus too

holy crap how are they leveled up that high? lol i can trade you the pixie plate sure

Start the trade I'm on and added you already. Are you Andrew?

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Jetson

@Foobeka Do you know what your friend safari is?

Jetson

Foobeka

I don't know, I don't have any friends that are far enough to know. Pretty sad I know

Foobeka

Jetson

@Foobeka Its fine I can still hook you up with a turtwig

Jetson

Foobeka

You are so great adding you now!!

Foobeka

Jetson

@Foobeka Could you just catch a swift swim poliwhirl for me? I know that poliwhirl is in my friend safari, so just catch one with the ability swift swim there

Jetson

Jetson

@Foobeka Could you just catch a swift swim poliwhirl for me? I know that poliwhirl is in my friend safari, so just catch one with the ability swift swim there

Jetson

Jetson

Jetson

Jetson

Jetson

Jetson

Oh darn my bad for that spam guys, the page froze as I was hitting post reply :/

Jetson

Foobeka

Sure ill do it now

Foobeka

Jetson

@Foobeka Awesome, I'm in a battle right now, but I will be ready to trade in a bit

Jetson

Foobeka

Still looking for one

Foobeka

Jetson

@Foobeka Oh yeah, swift swim is the hidden ability of poliwhirl, so we will both need to be online at the same time for you to be able to find a poliwhirl with swift swim,

Jetson

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic