Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 14,341 to 14,360 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit I have a Seel; does that work?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

Kraken

kerorogunso wrote:

Kraken wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Kraken wrote:

Willing to trade Darkrai, Shiny Mew, or Kyogre. Just make a good offer.. Shiny Protean Froakie will be instant trade

I'll take your darkrai or mew, I have phione,porygon, lvl 100 japanese ditto that judge said this pokemon has potential overall, That's how I judge it anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in it's HP. But it's attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And it's Defense stat is good, too. Although its Sp. Atk is equally good. It's Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. Ad, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those...They spiply can"t be beat! That's how I judge it. OR my zygarde that has careful nature and judge said This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall. Greatest potential lies in attack. Hmmm. And it's defense stat is good too, Although it's sp. attack is equally good. Stats like those...simply cant be beat! That's how I judge it anyways.

I'll think about the phione, The ditto sounds great but I just don't trust ppl trading dittos with IV's you can't really check until you do the trade and by then it's too late

Also if you trade 1 for one of my guys and want another of what I have I can take your other too if you dont mind. Example- trade darkrai for my phione but also want the ditto etc I'll take the mew for those.

Eh what the hell I'll trade the mew for the ditto, my friend might have an extra mew I can have anyway

FC: 1779-0550-8642
IGN: Kraken

blooboy

@seeker no just need safaris i like safaris thats it if i think of something ill post you i dont really have anything good to trade unfortunately

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

seekerofshinies

@blooboy okay, well sorry my safari's completely useless -_- I have like Combee, something I can't remember and Pincir.

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

Lionh8rt

@humbubba-misfit

hey yo, dont worry about trying to hunt anything for me you dont owe me anything (i helped you to help you)

@seekerofshinies

hello, i still have a shiny wingull

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Kraken

Oh if someone needs a Safari mine is steel and has metang

FC: 1779-0550-8642
IGN: Kraken

seekerofshinies

Can someone who's friends with me tell me what's in my Friend Safari? I'd like to put that in my sig.

MST Zoner

blooboy

ooh pincir works for me i dont have any

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

seekerofshinies

@lionh8rt I have 5iv Torchics or indeed 5iv anything if you give me a minute... I don't really have much else.

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@blooboy okay I'll add you now then

MST Zoner

blooboy

my code is 4210 3982 8917

My name is Joey

kerorogunso

Kraken wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Kraken wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

Kraken wrote:

Willing to trade Darkrai, Shiny Mew, or Kyogre. Just make a good offer.. Shiny Protean Froakie will be instant trade

I'll take your darkrai or mew, I have phione,porygon, lvl 100 japanese ditto that judge said this pokemon has potential overall, That's how I judge it anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in it's HP. But it's attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And it's Defense stat is good, too. Although its Sp. Atk is equally good. It's Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. Ad, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those...They spiply can"t be beat! That's how I judge it. OR my zygarde that has careful nature and judge said This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall. Greatest potential lies in attack. Hmmm. And it's defense stat is good too, Although it's sp. attack is equally good. Stats like those...simply cant be beat! That's how I judge it anyways.

I'll think about the phione, The ditto sounds great but I just don't trust ppl trading dittos with IV's you can't really check until you do the trade and by then it's too late

Also if you trade 1 for one of my guys and want another of what I have I can take your other too if you dont mind. Example- trade darkrai for my phione but also want the ditto etc I'll take the mew for those.

Eh what the hell I'll trade the mew for the ditto, my friend might have an extra mew I can have anyway

Thanks man, I added your fc. I'm on now. Just trade to kaylee. And you can check the the guy to prove about the IV

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit I have Seel or Dewgong, does that work for you?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit aright den I'll hop on right away

MST Zoner

Lionh8rt

@seekerofshinies

your friend safari has the honeycomb bee thing, volbeat, and pinsit

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

seekerofshinies

@humbubba-misfit I can't recall if I added you... what is your InGame Name?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

Lionh8rt wrote:

@seekerofshinies

your friend safari has the honeycomb bee thing, volbeat, and pinsit

tank you I have 5iv thingys, you interested in one for shiny Wingull? I don't have any shinies 'cept shiny Legendaries and ones I don't wanna give up.

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

Sorry got disconnected again. Still got my phione waiting for you.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@seekerofshinies i gave you the shiny electabuzz its f****bandit the first word n my name is a curse word on this site got kicked off for a bit for telling people my name to much

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic