Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 13,581 to 13,600 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

no @jm29 might he seems to know his stuff but he went to bed he should be back on in the morning

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

and he should know how to clone how to clone

humbubba-misfit

@lionh8rt its 130 where im at im be on till mabey 230 or 300 get on by then and let me know or we can mabey do this tommorrow

Aprilisaname

Hi! I am looking for shiny pokemon, I am open to all offers but mostly looking for shiny Sentret, Zigzagoon, Glameow, Bagon, Bidoof, Taillow, Scutterbug and many more. Please leave the pokemon nature with your offer!
I am also looking for female pokemon in pokeballs that you can not get in X or Y.

I have shiny Sliggoo, Larvesta, Chansey, Simipour, Weepinbell and Floette for trade. I also have Mewtwo, Moltres, Yveltal, Xerneas, Phione and Zygarde. And mega stones, Charizard x, Mewtwo x, Gengarite, Lucarionite, Blazikenite. I also got females in rare balls, moonball (murkrow, stantler, giraffig) loveball/heartball (buneary) and safariball (nidoran). Maybe you are interested in a pokemon from pokebank? I have very many of them.

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire

seekerofshinies wrote:

@stomatopod17 it also says in Kyurem's Bulbapedia trivia that: Kyurem is the only member of its trio who can legitimately be encountered Shiny.

Well...if you think about it, neither Zekrom, nor Reshiram are as strong as when they get DNA spliced with Kyurem, so what would be the point of having two shiny pieces when White/Black Kyurem stays shiny, regardless of vanilla Zekrom or Reshiram, anyway?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

kerorogunso

jm29 wrote:

@kerorogunso with your in game name to give you an all max IV ditto from japan for any pokemon

Wait..I just wanted legendary or red gyrardos, I'm trying to get rid of my ditto not get a better one.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

H1B1Esquire

Aprilisaname wrote:

Hi! I am looking for shiny pokemon, I am open to all offers but mostly looking for shiny Sentret, Zigzagoon, Glameow, Bagon, Bidoof, Taillow, Scutterbug and many more. Please leave the pokemon nature with your offer!
I am also looking for female pokemon in pokeballs that you can not get in X or Y.

I have shiny Sliggoo, Larvesta, Chansey, Simipour, Weepinbell and Floette for trade. I also have Mewtwo, Moltres, Yveltal, Xerneas, Phione and Zygarde. And mega stones, Charizard x, Mewtwo x, Gengarite, Lucarionite, Blazikenite. I also got females in rare balls, moonball (murkrow, stantler, giraffig) loveball/heartball (buneary) and safariball (nidoran). Maybe you are interested in a pokemon from pokebank? I have very many of them.

I'll trade you a Scatterbug for a Sliggoo or a Chansey? Better, I have an American Scatterbug (Modern) and a River pattern Vivillon if you want to trade for both (Chansey and Silggo-Scatterbug and Vivillon)

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Aprilisaname wrote:

I'll trade you a Scatterbug for a Sliggoo or a Chansey? Better, I have an American Scatterbug (Modern) and a River pattern Vivillon if you want to trade for both (Chansey and Silggo-Scatterbug and Vivillon)

Are they shiny and what nature? I would like both

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire

Aprilisaname wrote:

Scatterbug is Brave, Vivillon is Sassy and they are both shiny indeed. I wouldn't do that to you; I may be American, but I can read

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Aprilisaname wrote:

Scatterbug is Brave, Vivillon is Sassy and they are both shiny indeed. I wouldn't do that to you; I may be American, but I can read

Are they nicknamed? If not I would love to have them. Sorry! But I have learn to double-check after a trade where I thought it was shiny since I said only shinies, but it was not ;(( What is your fc?

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire

@Aprilisaname They are not NN. I've already added you. My FC is 2.6cm below

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Aprilisaname You're telling me; completely off on the CM to '' conversion

in all fairness, I'm usually pretty long-winded.
Thank you for the trades. Maybe we'll find other things to trade in the future

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Aprilisaname

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Aprilisaname You're telling me; completely off on the CM to '' conversion

in all fairness, I'm usually pretty long-winded.
Thank you for the trades. Maybe we'll find other things to trade in the future

I hope so! If you have instagram, please comment so I can follow you there. My name is "Sir_April" there. I mostly post pokemon and update what I have for trade and so on. ^^

Aprilisaname

Lionh8rt

@humbubba-misfit

Hey! I fell asleep sorry, I have a sheldar, a spritzer, a pupitar and a kings rock for you. Ill get off work at 11 am today so I'll be on after that whenever you need me to! Please nickname the sandshrew Quake if you can. Thanks again

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

H1B1Esquire

Aprilisaname wrote:

I hope so! If you have instagram, please comment so I can follow you there. My name is "Sir_April" there. I mostly post pokemon and update what I have for trade and so on. ^^

I'm sorry, I'm very un....interersted in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and everything else everyone else has. I'm usually on nintendolife/3DS, so feel free to inform me either way. I also have game chat active if you don't feel like typing.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Aprilisaname
Do you battle?

I guess not

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic