Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,941 to 12,960 of 34,512

H1B1Esquire

NadiaJ wrote:

@dethmartyr
Now I just gotta wait for some other people to ask to battle me...I dont get invited very often, but when I do, I always try to make myself look weak, but then I come back and kick azz

I'll battle you, and I'll use no legendary 'mon....if you're still awake

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

jm29

@bjt243 I use them to get more items for me as well and your welcome

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

bjt243

@jm29
Ok wow!! So the list of all the competitive shinies I have is a few pages back. I can make any if them- or ALL of them- if you want!!! Just let me know! It would just take me a few days to do it though :/

I cannot thank you enough!!! X a million

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@everyone
Goodnight for now on here!
@jm29 - you're the man
Ralts is female :/ but will do on the rest and I will let you know when I'm done- might take a couple of days :/. G'night!

Edited on by bjt243

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

jm29

@bjt243 if the Ralts is male yes, the Chimchar, the Kandaskhan, the Dragonite, then Aron, the Rotom, and the Eevee only if it has the HA on it and Ty
and have a good night

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

H1B1Esquire

Hope you don't have cloning nightmares @bjt243

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jm29

@H1B1Esquire can I please get the legendary dogs to clone?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

bjt243

@H1B1Esquire
I was thinking the other day and it came to me! The next pokemon movie needs to be called:
Episode 1- Poke Wars- Attack of the Clones
Lol k really gotta go -night

Hawaiian Standard Time

H1B1Esquire

bjt243 wrote:

@H1B1Esquire
I was thinking the other day and it came to me! The next pokemon movie needs to be called:
Episode 1- Poke Wars- Attack of the Clones
Lol k really gotta go -night

Get your sleep but wrap your mind around this, cloning has been around since Red/Blue; this is gen six, so episode six: begging of the clones

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Dajno

LF for Aerodactyl w/ Stealth rocks really appreciate it ,I have 5 iv pokemon to trade or will breed any pokemon with 5 ivs or nature for you. I will be online for the next hour send trade invite or reply will check every 5 to 10 mins.

Pokémon X
IGN: Dajno
FC: 2981-6746-3544

TrainerShadow2

Can I please get some help with a rayquaza? PLZ I can't handle waiting for poke bank anymore

Fc is 3368 2431 2219

humbubba-misfit

@twistedorthrus sorry got kicked offline ya i have other shinies im willing to trade and if your on tommorrow ill trade to get my slowking and if you can get any y exclusive pokemon besides herracross and trade em to me just to have in my pokedex ill give you another shiny like my elecrtode or something cuz i have 2

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

rottgrim

any one have a shiny honedge for trade

rottgrim

GameOverRetry

Hey everyone have a TON of 3 and 4 perfect IV belly drum, aqua jet, huge power marills from breeding yesterday. If anyone would like to trade for some drop a message ^_^ Seeing as Azumaril gets so much use in OU I thought it'd be worth a post and save people some time

Ground Safari 5300 9493 0652

dethmartyr

@everyone Good Morning:D

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

H1B1Esquire

dethmartyr wrote:

@H1B1Esquire Hey are you online?

I am, just organizing things so I can WT to play these lame balloon games on PGL.

Whats up and ohayou gozaimasu to you.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

dethmartyr

@H1B1Esquire I want you to judge my team:D I have shiny Aegislash metagross sylveon ninetails greninja gliscor and pinsir. That is my team all perfect iv s metagross sits out I might be trading him for a shiny rotom. What do you think I should do?

H1B1Esquire

dethmartyr wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I want you to judge my team:D I have shiny Aegislash metagross sylveon ninetails greninja gliscor and pinsir. That is my team all perfect iv s metagross sits out I might be trading him for a shiny rotom. What do you think I should do?

Cut it from seven to six, hahaha. Seriously though, I wouldn't keep Ninetails (Drought) in if you're going to keep Aegislash/Metagross and Pinsir, as Drought would power up Fire-type moves...which is going to really hurt you, unless you're playing singles. Gliscor can really only benefit you if it's Poison Heal, unless you want to have a sandstrom-bringer/maker, which wouldn't affect your Steel-types, but it's a wasted move-slot if nothing can take advantage of the weather. Slyveon is a great choice, regardless. Pro-tinja is good as gold.
I'd definitely recommend you should avoid double/triple with that team. It'd be very counter-productive with almost any/every combination and singles would limit you to having a very strict line-up.

Another recommendation would be: add something that can take advantage of another situation, without having too many type-weaknesses. Rotom is pretty versatile in filling roles, try making a Rotom-H, a Fire-Electric is pretty tricky but Rotom-W would cover you better, though, no advantage from Drought. I'd also think about putting something else over Pinsir....maybe a Lapras to eat Water-type moves if they smell a Gliscor. Try a battle in an hour or so, if you'd like?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

dethmartyr

@H1B1Esquire I only do singles. Can't lose pinsir it's one of my favorite pokemon lol Thinking of trading metagross for a magnazone if the guy will

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic