Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,821 to 12,840 of 34,512

bjt243

@ajdude (@bit243)
Interested in anything else?
Female and timid
Shiny Registeel? (I am also interested in shiny Latias that's why I was wondering if there was anything else)

Edited on by bjt243

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Undercross

My list:
I got for trade:
Shiny eevee
Shiny gligar
Mewtwo with y stone
zygarde

Undercross

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude (@bit243)
Interested in anything else?
Female and timid
Shiny Registeel? (I am also interested in shiny Latias that's why I was wondering if there was anything else)

i'll trade either one and i can throw in the mewtwo y megastone since you're looking for it. do you think you can trade me the mewtwo x stone though..?

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

bjt243

@ajdude (@bjt243)
Ok yeah then shiny Registeel with a mewtwo y stone for
Shiny ralts w/ mewtwo x stone? Sound good? Just let me know when you are ready to trade if so

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude (@bjt243)
Ok yeah then shiny Registeel with a mewtwo y stone for
Shiny ralts w/ mewtwo x stone? Sound good? Just let me know when you are ready to trade if so

ok but shiny registeel is japanese if you care about that? and i can trade in a minute

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

bjt243

@ajdude (@bjt243)
No that is fine. K just tag me here and let me know when you're ready and I will get on

Hawaiian Standard Time

dethmartyr

@bjt243 CLONE ME ALLL OF THAT OMG!!!! lol

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

Count_Silver

Hey guys, I really need a shiny Fennekin!! Really would mean a lot, lower level the better!! I am willing to trade a Shiny Crobat for it with a masterball, please, thank you~

Also if you would rather Xerenas , Yvetal, Milotic, Phione I can offer those too, but the Crobat is shiny.

FC - 2148 - 9157 - 8466

dethmartyr

I have a shiny 5iv piplup ill trade for a 5iv shiny frokie with ha

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude (@bjt243)
No that is fine. K just tag me here and let me know when you're ready and I will get on

ready. getting online now, send me a trade request when i get online. what's your ign again?

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

bjt243

@dethmartyr
Lol you better be ready to become a real martyr if you start that up on here

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@ajdude
Thx and enjoy! Lemme know if there is something else you want for the shiny Latias

Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

@bjt243 thanks for the ralts and the mewtwo stone!!

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude
Thx and enjoy! Lemme know if there is something else you want for the shiny Latias

what nature/ability/level/gender/ivs/type of pokeball for aerodactyl?

looking for shiny ekans

bjt243

@ajdude Aerodactyl Reg Pokeball
Male Adamant Lvl 25
5v (-SpAtt)

Hawaiian Standard Time

dethmartyr

@bjt243 lol everyone should know you retired from cloning

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude Aerodactyl Reg Pokeball
Male Adamant Lvl 25
5v (-SpAtt)

i'll trade shiny latias for him if you want?*

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

bjt243

@dethmartyr
Haha thank you!!!! Lol

@ajdude
Awesome getting on right now. Or let me know when you are ready to trade

Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@dethmartyr
Haha thank you!!!! Lol

@ajdude
Awesome getting on right now. Or let me know when you are ready to trade

ready to trade i'm still online

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

@bjt243 thanks for the aerodactyl!

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic