Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 34,512

PokemonCrossing

Looking for a Shiny/Non-Shiny Jolly or Lonely Kyurem with al least 5IVs, Willing to trade this Shiny 5Iv Male Tepig Adamant

Shiny Value: 2453
Friend Safari Rock:
1.Unknown 2.Unknown 3.Unknown

KingSantana

if anyone can help me out im looking for Entei Raikou Suicune and Uxie Mesprit Azelf for my child

Edited on by KingSantana

KingSantana

3DS Friend Code: 1693-2025-9113

seekerofshinies

@ajdude could you clone my Deoxys a couple times please? I would like to use it to get other Pokebank legendaries...

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

@ajdude could you clone my Deoxys a couple times please? I would like to use it to get other Pokebank legendaries...

uh...can i get a shiny in return or something? i just got home and a bunch of people have asked me to clone stuff for them but they've given me offers. cloning isn't exactly fun, so yeah i would like something in return.

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

uh...can i get a shiny in return or something? i just got home and a bunch of people have asked me to clone stuff for them but they've given me offers. cloning isn't exactly fun, so yeah i would like something in return.

As usual I don't rally have anything -_- you and @jm29 pretty much have a monopoly on the cloning right now. the only shinies I have are a shiny Gyarados which I know for a fact you have from before; I do have a shiny Honedge but YOU NOT GETTING THAT NO MATTAH WUT

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

As usual I don't rally have anything -_- you and @jm29 pretty much have a monopoly on the cloning right now. the only shinies I have are a shiny Gyarados which I know for a fact you have from before; I do have a shiny Honedge but YOU NOT GETTING THAT NO MATTAH WUT

well i already have 2 shiny honedges i offered earlier but nobody took me up on the offer lol they're 4ivs

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

seekerofshinies

@ajdude well CRAP. mebbe I just ask @jm29 -_- I'm guessing it would have no effect if I begged?

MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

@ajdude well CRAP. mebbe I just ask @jm29 -_- I'm guessing it would have no effect if I begged?

i would but i'm cloning for other people atm so you should probably ask them..

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

i would but i'm cloning for other people atm so you should probably ask them..

oki. @jm29 is almost never on tho... could I ask you when you've finished?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@jm29 could you clone my Deoxys a couple times please? I'd like to use him to get some more Pokebank legends...

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

ugh... -__- of the three cloners I know, one doesn't do it anymore (at least for the forseeable future) one is busy and one won't respond. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

seekerofshinies wrote:

ugh... -__- of the three cloners I know, one doesn't do it anymore (at least for the forseeable future) one is busy and one won't respond. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

WAIT! A SHINY GYARADOS? WHAT LEVEL IS IT? IS IT A MALE?

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

kerorogunso wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

I believe around level 55, yes, and no you can't have my Gyaradosite. I don't really want to trade it, but if you could give me something good (like a couple of shinys I don't have) i might trade you it.

MST Zoner

Count_Silver

I believe this should be the right place to request this, I really would like a Shiny Fennekin, if anyone has one I would really appreciate it!! My girlfriend wanted one and I said I would try and help her out.

I have - Feebas

• Milotic
    Phione
    Shiny Crobat (all with Pokerus)
    Xerenas and Yvetal

Would be hella great if someone could help me out even a little!! Thanks ~

FC - 2148 - 9157 - 8466

jm29

PokemonCrossing wrote:

Looking for a Shiny/Non-Shiny Jolly or Lonely Kyurem with al least 5IVs, Willing to trade this Shiny 5Iv Male Tepig Adamant

@PokemonCorssing don't have a jolly or lonely Kyurem how about a Celebi for it?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

kerorogunso

seekerofshinies wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

I believe around level 55, yes, and no you can't have my Gyaradosite. I don't really want to trade it, but if you could give me something good (like a couple of shinys I don't have) i might trade you it.

That anger causing stone.....no I dont need it... Gyarados is the 2nd most op thing there is to black kyurem him being a mega now has only changed his look is strength now... I still have my lvl 100 red from gold.....as long as I have him... I guess I'm fine.

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

@jm29 are you on? I've been trying to find someone to clone my Deoxys, Kyurem, or one of my other Pokebank legends for like three days now -_- can you help me? I want to use the clones to get other pokebank legends.

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@kerorogunso okay if you do ever change your mind, I'm on.

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

My friend is getting me the gyaradosite.... now my wish can be forfilled.... my lvl 100 red gyara from gold... to become a mega red..

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

kerorogunso wrote:

My friend is getting me the gyaradosite.... now my wish can be forfilled.... my lvl 100 red gyara from gold... to become a mega red..

xD I still think you're just missing a step. were you able to find any of the other stones? if not you probably missed a step. IDEA! could you go to the place where the Gyaradosite is at like 8:30, take a picture of your screen, and email it to me? I may be able to figure out what's wrong. (my email is in my sig)

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic