Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,341 to 12,360 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

@silverbolt you're welcome I gotta get off NLife for a while, but if you can post your FC and add me, I'll TR you when I'm ready if you can hang around in Pokemon for about twenty minutes

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

Doobie wrote:

@seekerofshinies yeah thats totally fine, we can do it whenever I dont want to rush you

found out I do NOT actually have a Lileep.. but I will tomorrow to breed for you

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

silverbolt

kerorogunso wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

@kerorogunso specifically, do you have any Pokemon that can learn False Swipe? I've found it to be HUGELY helpful in capturing Pokes that die easily. it always leaves the opponent with at least 1 HP, so: hit until at minimal health, then CHUCK ULTRA BALLS!!!!

hmmm no I dont have any that know false swipe atm. My main team consist of greninja,charizard,tyrantrum,raichu,druddigon/xerneas and a lapras. My friend code is 0576-5281-0569.

ive found scizor to be a great false swipe pokemon

silverbolt

silverbolt

seekerofshinies wrote:

@silverbolt you're welcome I gotta get off NLife for a while, but if you can post your FC and add me, I'll TR you when I'm ready if you can hang around in Pokemon for about twenty minutes

yea ive added you, my fc is 2208 5434 1828

silverbolt

kerorogunso

btw I have an egg from the daycare after I accidentally put a ditto with a sliggoo, nothing shows up with the egg and I'm not to sure what to do with it any suggestions?

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

silverbolt

shiny/foreign ninetails? 5iv bagon

silverbolt

seekerofshinies

kerorogunso wrote:

btw I have an egg from the daycare after I accidentally put a ditto with a sliggoo, nothing shows up with the egg and I'm not to sure what to do with it any suggestions?

hatch it and release it or something

MST Zoner

TheCausticFlame

If anyone is interested I have a speed form Deoxys and am willing to trade for Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, or a Mew. If the Legendarys are shiny, I may also throw in a shiny Ampharos, but I haven't decided yet.

SF: Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Golurk.

3DS Friend Code: 3067-6012-2490

silverbolt

silverbolt wrote:

shiny/foreign ninetails? 5iv bagon

clarify I have bagon
excuse my cavemanesee

silverbolt

bjt243

@dethmartyr
K sry took so long if you're still around I have the razor fang for whatever you want . Or tomorrow works just lemme know.

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

@bjt243 have just hatched... shiny... Feebas... HOW?! do you have a Prism Scale you could trade me?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

does ANYONE in fact, have a Prism Scale they could trade me? I NEED TO EVOLVES MAH SHINY FEEBAS!!

MST Zoner

bjt243

@seekerofshinies
Sry I don't have one and I'm off for the day till maybe later

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

bjt243 wrote:

@seekerofshinies
Sry I don't have one and I'm off for the day till maybe later

okay I can see if someone else has one

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

Oh my...someone was giving me a zygarde but I choose my pokemon before he took out the zygarde I had a tyrunt instead of a ditto etc.. then the trade got canceled :/ It was 71.

Twitter:

kerorogunso

seekerofshinies wrote:

does ANYONE in fact, have a Prism Scale they could trade me? I NEED TO EVOLVES MAH SHINY FEEBAS!!

I have 2 prisim scales I can give, but man I was close with that zygarde >.< What's your friend code?

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

@kerorogunso it's in my signature it's 4356-0046-1509

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

for the record, I'm a guy. the ds belongs to my sister but I'm the one who does the game for her.

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

@silverbolt I have several 3iv Feebas now working on getting that 5iv, and it shouldn't take much longer

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic