Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,321 to 12,340 of 34,512

Doobie

@seekerofshinies yeah i had to breed archen real fast but im ready when ever u are

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

IID3LL_INC

Still lookin for a shiny eevee/umbreon. I have shiny skrelps charzard y stone and a shiny poliwrath also looking for shiny dragonite/dratini/dragonair

Edited on by IID3LL_INC

IID3LL_INC

bjt243

@dethmartyr
Crap sry it's taking me so long trying to hurry :/

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

dethmartyr

@bjt243 it's np ill be on for the next 45mins

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

seekerofshinies

@doobie it's hatched now I'll get on and TR you real fast

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

bjt243

@dethmartyr
Shoot man super sry but it is taking me forever and now I gotta charge my ds and do something real quick. I will get you one when I get back on- if someone else had one go for it, but if not I will get you one then. Sry!!! :/

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

@doobie haven't hatched the Lileep yet give me time, I'll have it soon

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@bjt243 sounds good we will just trade in the am:D

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

kerorogunso

Hello, I'm new to nintendolife and have pokemon x, Does anyone have a zygarde. I've killed him twice in a row now. My team is too high level to weaken it enough for capture without killing it and my other pokemon are too low level to stand a chance against zygarde. Does anyone have one they are willing to trade? Or a gyarados within lvl 60-70s, male? I have a ditto that's level 49 that I can trade as well as others.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

seekerofshinies

kerorogunso wrote:

Hello, I'm new to nintendolife and have pokemon x, Does anyone have a zygarde. I've killed him twice in a row now. My team is too high level to weaken it enough for capture without killing it and my other pokemon are too low level to stand a chance against zygarde. Does anyone have one they are willing to trade? Or a gyarados within lvl 60-70s, male? I have a ditto that's level 49 that I can trade as well as others.

who is in your team? I may be able to recommend a strategy

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@doobie having problems, sorry I'm going to have to give you that Lileep tomorrow... that work for yah?

MST Zoner

silverbolt

seekerofshinies wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

Im looking for legendaries, I can get you a feebas, treco, chimchar, lvl30 gabite, I have tons of feebas though

my friend code is 2208 5434 1828

one other thing, if the legendary is good enough I can get you feebas with at least 2 perfect ivs

I have a shiny honedge I would trade for a female feebas with 5 perfect Ivs

I have a Feebas with 5ivs XD

silverbolt

seekerofshinies

@kerorogunso specifically, do you have any Pokemon that can learn False Swipe? I've found it to be HUGELY helpful in capturing Pokes that die easily. it always leaves the opponent with at least 1 HP, so: hit until at minimal health, then CHUCK ULTRA BALLS!!!!

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

silverbolt wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

Im looking for legendaries, I can get you a feebas, treco, chimchar, lvl30 gabite, I have tons of feebas though

one other thing, if the legendary is good enough I can get you feebas with at least 2 perfect ivs

huh? did you mean to put the part about having a honedge on the outside of the quotes? I can get you a 5iv Feebas if you give me a few minutes that work for yah? I will also need your Friend Code, can you post it?

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@silverbolt tho it may not be female... is that a problem?

MST Zoner

silverbolt

seekerofshinies wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

silverbolt wrote:

huh? did you mean to put the part about having a honedge on the outside of the quotes? I can get you a 5iv Feebas if you give me a few minutes that work for yah?

yea, I do need it to be female, and I am busy tomorrow so if you could get it today...

silverbolt

seekerofshinies

@silverbolt I can try

MST Zoner

kerorogunso

seekerofshinies wrote:

@kerorogunso specifically, do you have any Pokemon that can learn False Swipe? I've found it to be HUGELY helpful in capturing Pokes that die easily. it always leaves the opponent with at least 1 HP, so: hit until at minimal health, then CHUCK ULTRA BALLS!!!!

hmmm no I dont have any that know false swipe atm. My main team consist of greninja,charizard,tyrantrum,raichu,druddigon/xerneas and a lapras. My friend code is 0576-5281-0569.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Doobie

@seekerofshinies yeah thats totally fine, we can do it whenever I dont want to rush you

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic