Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,281 to 12,300 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

bjt243 wrote:

@seekerofshinies
Sry done cloning here for the foreseeable future but I will trade you something sweet right now if you promise not to mention it on here or make a big deal lol

okay lol I didn't know you were done indefinitely... I thought you were done for a few days. I need to get my clarifications straight

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

@bjt243 thanks you

Edited on by seekerofshinies

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

bjt243

@seekerofshinies
Np. I might clone here again way later, but for now, going back to finding pokes I like and putting together teams

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

dethmartyr

@inugoomi Still wanting to trade?

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

dethmartyr

@bjt243 You have a Rotom on your team?

bjt243

@dethmartyr
I don't but I was actually recently considering it funny you ask

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

bjt243 wrote:

@seekerofshinies
Np. I might clone here again way later, but for now, going back to finding pokes I like and putting together teams

just like everybody else... BORING

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@bjt243 I have a extra 4iv one id trade ya for a fang:D I just need a fang I picked up a shiny 6iv gligar I really need a fang ><

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@bjt243 I have a extra 4iv one id trade ya for a fang:D I just need a fang I picked up a shiny 6iv gligar I really need a fang ><

holy cow NICE dude sorry, I don't have one... but I can make you the same proposition; I can have one by tomorrow. I know you have other sources lined up, though, so maybe you won't need it

MST Zoner

bjt243

@dethmartyr
I can just give it to you if you want to keep your rotom- Id gladly take it if you want to part with it, but you've already done a lot so no worries if you wanna keep it. Give me like 10 minutes and I will try to get you one:)

Hawaiian Standard Time

dethmartyr

@seekerofshinies I have a feeling thats why the other guy isnt responding prolli farming the bp lol bjt is building a team so he is in strategy mode lol

seekerofshinies

Also, a request real fast. does anybody have a Tyrogue? my friend has one in his Friend Safari, but he's being a real jerk about friending me and the only other guy who has his friend safari bailed on me >< can anybody trade me one?

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@bjt243 Sound good:] Id like you to have it. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have my pokemon so your taking it:p

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@seekerofshinies I have a feeling thats why the other guy isnt responding prolli farming the bp lol bjt is building a team so he is in strategy mode lol

xD makes sense. so are you gonna follow thru with @bjt243 ? it seems like that would be easiest.

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@bjt243 Sound good:] Id like you to have it. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have my pokemon so your taking it:p

dethmartyr

@seekerofshinies Yeah but if the other guy gets on as well aegislash is his for free:]

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@seekerofshinies Yeah but if the other guy gets on as well aegislash is his for free:]

wut Aegislash? I wants it if it's Shiny

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@seekerofshinies I have a shiny one but ill never get rid of it

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@seekerofshinies I have a shiny one but ill never get rid of it

could I at least borrow it to Dex it? i want to be able to look at it... cuz IT SO BOOTIFUL

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic