Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 12,001 to 12,020 of 34,512

Mr_Yumbo

I have a Rayquaza and every single starter from every generation. What i would like is a Mew. I know its a lot to ask for but please, if you have a Mew can you trade me? Thank you so much. Friend Code: 2638 - 1104 - 0551 Thanks again

Mr_Yumbo

jm29

H1B1Esquire wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

@ H1B1Esquire
Thx for answering. Yeah I've been trying like everything. Maybe it's just not meant to be anymore (insert a sigh/laugh here)

NP, too bad you weren't successful. Good idea to take a break; until you season yourself to sit and continuously attempt for hours on end, you can throw your timing off very easily

@bjt243 sorry to here that hope you have a good break from it and good luck if you try again today

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

bjt243

Haha I still follow the thread lol it's my day off so I periodically check here on my phone.
@jm29 thx- yeah no luck. How are you doing?

Edited on by bjt243

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

jm29

@bjt243 no luck yet tonight because I had to get more eggs before I started clone tonight and get pokemon #648 to clone as will to night and 5 good shiny pokemon to clone as will so going to hope I get luck on my side tonight

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

bjt243

@jm29
Good luck! I will probably end up trying again tonight lol. Hey what did you want for that shiny shaymin?
Oh and ps just wondering but do you also speak different languages than English? Random I know but I do so jw

Edited on by bjt243

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Lionh8rt

@Skybarnes13

Nice battle earlier, looks like you're a similar battler

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

jm29

@bjt243 so for only one clone in a hour of clone hope your having more luck and no only English

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

bjt243

@jm29
Man! It is tough right now. And sry the language question was just random lol. I might start trying again... I've just been actually playing and battling the past couple instead of just cloning lol

Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

H1B1Esquire wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@H1B1Esquire wtf is with all of the legendaries? -_-

What do you mean?

in that battle earlier lol

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

jm29

@bjt243 if the person didn't need them back asap to get more legendary shiny I wood do the some as you and up to 2 clones now

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

seekerofshinies

@skybarnes13 dude do you still have that Shaymin?? I reeeely would appreciate it if you'd trade me it for something... tho I may not have anything good...

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

@jm29 I got White version 2 You told me to ask you for a specific FC once I had a 5th Gen game... could I get the one for your Black 2?

Edited on by seekerofshinies

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@jm29 ps. mine's 0519 9435 4603

MST Zoner

ajdude

i have a shiny shaymin i can clone people....but for another non chain fished shiny...lol sorry for being greedy. but cloning is not fun. and this shaymin is really hard to come by...it's in english too

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

i have a shiny shaymin i can clone people....but for another non chain fished shiny...lol sorry for being greedy. but cloning is not fun. and this shaymin is really hard to come by...it's in english too

D: I only have chain-fished shinies... I wants to get a Shaymin so bad... and like no one else has one...

MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

D: I only have chain-fished shinies... I wants to get a Shaymin so bad... and like no one else has one...

yeah well...this one is shiny, and ive been cloning for people a lot today...

looking for shiny ekans

bjt243

@ajdude
I totally feel your pain! Turns out I still need shaymin but I don't want to put people through it

Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

bjt243 wrote:

@ajdude
I totally feel your pain! Turns out I still need shaymin but I don't want to put people through it

if you have a shiny that isn't chain fished...it would be worth cloning again xD

looking for shiny ekans

Doobie

Trying to trade my Moltres for Articuno
Also trying to trade a Rough Skin Sharpedo with POKERUS For Best Offer

Also also Im trying to get all the fossil pokemon
Willing to trade: Kabuto, Omanyte, Cranidos, Archen, Tyrunt, and Amaura
Looking for: Tirtouga, Shieldon, Lileep, or Anorith

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

seekerofshinies

Now I have White 2... And I've caught all the legendaries... EXCEPT FOR FROGGIN' CRESSELIA!!!! Cresselia Y U NO CATCH?!

MST Zoner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic