Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 11,681 to 11,700 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

bulldogs_0889 wrote:

Would anyone will willing to help me evolve my Feebas?

sure I'll need your FC and IGN to help you out; mine are in my sig.

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

jm29

@btj243 if I can get you a Jirachi can I get 3 back I know it's a lot of work but that what the person who has it wants to let you get it to clone sorry

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

ajdude

@seekerofshinies sorry i'm not online/playing video games all the time lol i can clone deoxys for you if you, but do you have any 6iv pokemon to trade in return?

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

@seekerofshinies sorry i'm not online/playing video games all the time lol i can clone deoxys for you if you, but do you have any 6iv pokemon to trade in return?

ummm... I have a 5iv Feebas and I have a copy of that 6iv Ditto that's going around. that's all I got.

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

bjt243

@jm29
K I will try and clone 3 haha. Then I think I will have to be done with cloning for a while- it gets harder as you get more tired after doing it so much . But I will get you three thx

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

ummm... I have a 5iv Feebas and I have a copy of that 6iv Ditto that's going around. that's all I got.

holy crap would you trade either?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

holy crap would you trade either?

you can have the 5iv Feebas I think I should probably keep the Ditto. According to my friends, with that thing, I can get 6iv Pokemon within a day or two if I do it right.
[Edit] within a week or two, I'll have the capability to clone you a copy of the Ditto if you'd like

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

ajdude

yeah if you breed it with a 5iv, theres a really small chance you'll hatch a 6iv egg. and thanks i'm going to try to mm that feebas lol, ok i'm hatching 5 eggs right now but afterwards i'll clone deoxys. not sure how long that will take. i don't clone very often so it might take a while if you don't mind @seekerofshinies

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

yeah if you breed it with a 5iv, theres a really small chance you'll hatch a 6iv egg. and thanks i'm going to try to mm that feebas lol, ok i'm hatching 5 eggs right now but afterwards i'll clone deoxys. not sure how long that will take. i don't clone very often so it might take a while if you don't mind @seekerofshinies

I don't mind at all

MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I don't mind at all

oh do you happen to have an item to give feebas to make it evolve?

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I don't mind at all

oh do you happen to have an item to give feebas to make it evolve?

theee... Prism Scale? no, I don't think I do sorry I can check tho

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@ajdude turns out I do have it I'll give it to the Feebas right now.

MST Zoner

ajdude

@seekerofshinies yeah i forgot what it was called. and if you don't have it no big deal, just wondering. still hatching the last couple eggs. then i'll get started on deoxys

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

@ajdude turns out I do have it I'll give it to the Feebas right now.

awesome thanks!

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

@ajdude you're very welcome

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@ajdude have you finished with hatching those eggs yet?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@ajdude might have to hook up tomorrow... I have to go to bed pretty soon.

MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ok...sorry i'm talking to people at the same time as i'm trying to clone so it's not going very well, but i should have it soon

looking for shiny ekans

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

ok...sorry i'm talking to people at the same time as i'm trying to clone so it's not going very well, but i should have it soon

okay, that's fine

MST Zoner

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

okay, that's fine

i mean i have people over lol so i'm kind of busy but i'm getting this done before i get offline

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic