Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 10,641 to 10,660 of 34,512

dethmartyr

@Gardevoir55555 Perfect 6iv and I would love the ditto! @jm29 trades with me alot he knows im honest

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

Gardevoir

dethmartyr wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 Perfect 6iv and I would love the ditto! @jm29 trades with me alot he knows im honest

Ok I'll work on getting a copy, and is it male or female?

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Lionh8rt

H1B1Esquire wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

@H1B1Esquire
How about...
Shiny Eevee 4iv
Shiny Lvl 100 Natural Care Bold Chansey 6iv with Egg moves aromatherapy, toxic and seismic toss
Shiny Lvl 100 Rock Head Jolly Aerodactyl 5iv

I have all of that and multiples of them. Sorry. Although...if you can beat me in a battle I'll think about it. But I'm battling someone else first...How long will you be awake? by the way I'm on the EST
And a Masterball?

Is there a chance I could talk you into trading one of thosecshiny eevees?

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 Female

Also who is katlover?

that would be me

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

dethmartyr

@seekerofshinies Derp I didn't read lol I was just being cautious cause thats my last one till I breed more lol

bjt243

@dethmartyr
K I'm on and will initiate a trade

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

dethmartyr wrote:

@seekerofshinies Derp I didn't read lol I was just being cautious cause thats my last one till I breed more lol

lol

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

bjt243 wrote:

@dethmartyr
K I'm on and will initiate a trade

So... Shiny Crustle and Porygon for that Riolu and the Mewtwonite X?

MST Zoner

jm29

anyone on here from Japan and have the poke bank and a GEN 5 game have mew on GEN 5 if anyone can help me to get it to GEN 6 will give them it to and more shinys pokemon go to Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange Topic on nintendolife page 4018 for fill list of what you can have if you can Ty

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

bjt243

@seekerofshinies
I could trade you a mewtwo with the x stone for both of them if you give me like 10 mins
Yeah top number and I will add you in just a sec

@lionh8rt
What could you offer for the eevee?

Edited on by bjt243

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

seekerofshinies

jm29 wrote:

anyone on here from Japan and have the poke bank and a GEN 5 game have mew on GEN 5 if anyone can help me to get it to GEN 6 will give them it to and more shinys pokemon go to Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange Topic on nintendolife page 4018 for fill list of what you can have if you can Ty

Pokebank has not only been pushed back everywhere else, the servers are down in Japan. No one can transfer even if they have Pokebank right now. You know that right?

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

bjt243 wrote:

@seekerofshinies
I could trade you a mewtwo with the x stone for both of them if you give me like 10 mins
Yeah top number and I will add you in just a sec

@lionh8rt
What could you offer for the eevee?

ooh sweet Mewtwo with stone instead I like this idea yeah, I can wait a little.

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@jm29 ty:]
@bjt243 Start the trade when ready:]

Gardevoir

@Dethmartyr I forgot, does purugly have a blue pentagon right next to the shiny marker?

Edited on by Gardevoir

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

jm29

seekerofshinies wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Pokebank has not only been pushed back everywhere else, the servers are down in Japan. No one can transfer even if they have Pokebank right now. You know that right?

Didn't know that for what I herd if you had it you can still use it but I can be wrong on that

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

seekerofshinies

jm29 wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Didn't know that for what I herd if you had it you can still use it but I can be wrong on that

I've heard the reason they took it down is so many people used it it crashed the servers, so they don't have it running ANYWHERE right now. That may not be true anymore though

MST Zoner

dethmartyr

@Gardevoir55555 and someone used a master ball to catch it O.o

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic