Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 34,512

Electricmastro

poke_swag wrote:

@Electricmastro
I'll be on in an hour or so. If u can't find anyone else I'll help ya out. As long as you'd be willing to when I find a syther and buy metal coat.

Ok.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

bjt243

@poke_swag
Sorry I don't have one available :/ and I have tyrantrum. But thx

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

CrowClaws

Looking for a female Noibat, any level. I just started playing today and would love to have this pokemon T^T

I have:
US lvl. 10 Doduo F
US lvl. 17 Onix M
JPN lvl. 37 Glaceon M

Pokemon Y~
IGN: Arca Petra
Safari: Bug Type, with Paras, Masquerain, Vivillon.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-3399-0183

Tayre

Hey guys! I'm new here and I'm looking for a Shiny Dratini. I don't have any shiny's to trade in return, but I'm more than willing to get rid of Zygarde and my Mewtwo (Mewtwo X). His name is MthafkaJones, though. Hahaha.

Just hit me up with a message and I'll try my best to work something out. I really want a Shiny Dratini. Thanks!

FC: 5215-0378-1739

PokemonCrossing

Looking to trade shinies! I have a shiny Shelder,a shiny Skrelp,a shiny Noctowl, and a shiny Swalot
I'm looking for shinies that can evolve or fully evolved. I'm also looking for Charizardite X.I will trade a Charizardite Y if you trade me a Charizardite X!

Shiny Value: 2453
Friend Safari Rock:
1.Unknown 2.Unknown 3.Unknown

davidhxc7

My FC: 4484-8939-6922 add me and lmk your fc's for friend safari guys

davidhxc7

bjt243

@ShadowChaos
I have that bagon with sheer force if you are still up for trading it for the protector item. Lemme know

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

nero25

looking to trade item leftovers

nero25

bjt243

@nero25
what do you want for it?

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@poke_swag
i am as well. whats ur name/ign?

Hawaiian Standard Time

poke_swag

Colten. I registered you. I'm lookin for scyther just send me a request or whatever and I'll trade ya

poke_swag

bjt243

my xerneas for ur articuno right? im here whenever u r ready @poke_swag

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@poke_swag
i have a scyther i can trade just not a metal coat i can trade ps. i dont see you in game

Hawaiian Standard Time

DarkPrinceRoman

hi would anyone like to trade my shiny sliggoo for either a shiny charmander or shiny gabite/gible?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am,
than loved for who I am not"
Friend Safari: Ice Type: Delibird, Bergmite and Piloswine

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9490-9782

bjt243

@poke_swag
yeah for sure, could you help me evolve my dusclops?

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@poke_swag
do you want it to learn iron head?
power 80 acc 100 steel move

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic