Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 10,081 to 10,100 of 34,512

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies Destiny Knot +Everstone (Dittto-Destiny Knot, Eevee with HA-Everstone)

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies Destiny Knot +Everstone (Dittto-Destiny Knot, Eevee with HA-Everstone)

I don't have an Eevee with the HA tho -_- dat's da problem

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

@h1b1esquire sooo... could I trade u the Anorith or is u no interesty.

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

robinrtb

seekerofshinies wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Robinrtb No worries; I made a Blissey & had one traded to me. I think @ seekerofshinies still wants to help you. Good luck on breeding if you choose that route

could I trade you an Anorith for that Eevee @robinrtb wants so bad? then I could give it to him :3

Haha thanks. I saw the message before you edited it, too. Thanks for going through the trouble to help a random guy out! ^^
My FC is 0189-9364-3780

robinrtb

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies sadly, I have Anorith and its evolution. If I get some extra time I'll see what I can do for you

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

robinrtb wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Robinrtb No worries; I made a Blissey & had one traded to me. I think @ seekerofshinies still wants to help you. Good luck on breeding if you choose that route

could I trade you an Anorith for that Eevee @robinrtb wants so bad? then I could give it to him :3

Haha thanks. I saw the message before you edited it, too. Thanks for going through the trouble to help a random guy out! ^^
My FC is 0189-9364-3780

still waitin' on an answer from @h1b1esquire, but it should work here in a minute

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies sadly, I have Anorith and its evolution. If I get some extra time I'll see what I can do for you

okay, well I have a ton of other hard-to-get pokes that I could maybe trade you. lemme get it and post it here real fast.

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@H1B1Esquire Mudkip Treecko Totodile Cyndaquil Chimchar Oshawott Cherubi Wurmple Snivy Pineco Feebas Spearow Ponyta Tropius Piplup Turtwig Murkrow Porygon Minccino Snorunt Petilil Tynamo Seel Maractus Drilbur Klink Growlithe Blitzle Larvesta Togepi

and dere's da list.

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

@robinrtb awright, added you and still waiting on response from @H1B1Esquire.

MST Zoner

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies I think, excluding legendary or near-legendary, all I need are: Musharna & Porygon-2/z

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies I think, excluding legendary or near-legendary, all I need are: Musharna & Porygon-2/z

I can give you a Munna. don't have a spare Moon Stone tho. sorry

MST Zoner

H1B1Esquire

seekerofshinies wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

I thank you, but I'm in the same situation...kind of. I don't want to get the Moon Stone from Terminus Cave yet, but may do so, eventually

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

I thank you, but I'm in the same situation...kind of. I don't want to get the Moon Stone from Terminus Cave yet, but may do so, eventually

guessing you have a munna then? i've used up all the moon stones... as far as I know you can only get two, tho apparently you can get them from the Inverse Battle House as a prize.

MST Zoner

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies you can get all the stones from doing Super Training regimes, but I really, really, really, hate doing that after getting an astounding time-Hard Stone; a less-than perfect time-Shiny Stone...it makes no sense. Anyway, I found out Inverse Battle house-guy gives 19 prizes, most of them are berries, even if you battle well, you can still get berries or a stone you really didn't want.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies you can get all the stones from doing Super Training regimes, but I really, really, really, hate doing that after getting an astounding time-Hard Stone; a less-than perfect time-Shiny Stone...it makes no sense. Anyway, I found out Inverse Battle house-guy gives 19 prizes, most of them are berries, even if you battle well, you can still get berries or a stone you really didn't want.

sadnes... -_- I don't really have anyplace else to get an Eevee to give you, @robinrtb unless someone here has an Eevee friend Safari. @H1B1Esquire, do you have a Protean Froakie? I could try to breed one...

MST Zoner

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies You've mildly confused me....I do hae Protean Froakie but what exactly are you breeding a Froakie with? If it's Eevee, I don't think that will work...Or are you just trying to breed Protean Froakies to trade Anticipation Eevees?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies You've mildly confused me....I do hae Protean Froakie but what exactly are you breeding a Froakie with? If it's Eevee, I don't think that will work...Or are you just trying to breed Protean Froakies to trade Anticipation Eevees?

the last one... sorry I confused you.

MST Zoner

H1B1Esquire

@seekerofshinies HAHAHAHA oh wow, I'm not laughing at you, just these things people want for Eevee, Froakie, etc., and half of them are lying ("it's shiny", "4IV PERFECT") Well...as per the rule, if you can beat me 2/3 you can have what you want.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

seekerofshinies

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@seekerofshinies HAHAHAHA oh wow, I'm not laughing at you, just these things people want for Eevee, Froakie, etc., and half of them are lying ("it's shiny", "4IV PERFECT") Well...as per the rule, if you can beat me 2/3 you can have what you want.

two out of three as in battles? I suck at battles... but I try.

MST Zoner

robinrtb

seekerofshinies wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

the last one... sorry I confused you.

I don't quite understand the train of thought on this one, but I also have a male protean Froakie you can use.

robinrtb

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic