Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,953

Chef

Electricmastro wrote:

This won't be legit. You're using Level 100. Please change.

Set it as a level 50 flat battle.

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Mieu-Fire

i always use my team that kills everyone i only loss 11 times with this team and won 125
infernape
sceptile
gengar
altaria
samurott
scyther(no scizor never :3)

You smell

Electricmastro

Chef wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

This won't be legit. You're using Level 100. Please change.

Set it as a level 50 flat battle.

How?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Chef

mieu-fire wrote:

i always use my team that kills everyone i only loss 11 times with this team and won 125
infernape
sceptile
gengar
altaria
samurott
scyther(no scizor never :3)

haha ive been trying different combos. i really like machamp and Blazekin these days

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Chef

Electricmastro wrote:

Chef wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

This won't be legit. You're using Level 100. Please change.

Set it as a level 50 flat battle.

How?

You need to change the rules. Ill set it up if you want

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Mieu-Fire

Chef wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

i always use my team that kills everyone i only loss 11 times with this team and won 125
infernape
sceptile
gengar
altaria
samurott
scyther(no scizor never :3)

haha ive been trying different combos. i really like machamp and Blazekin these days

i really like my combo my favorite 3 combo is my undeafted one 32-0
gallade
persian
mamoswine

You smell

Chef

mieu-fire wrote:

Chef wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

i always use my team that kills everyone i only loss 11 times with this team and won 125
infernape
sceptile
gengar
altaria
samurott
scyther(no scizor never :3)

haha ive been trying different combos. i really like machamp and Blazekin these days

i really like my combo my favorite 3 combo is my undeafted one 32-0
gallade
persian
mamoswine

Persian? Interesting. Add my friend code, lets battle after this one! >

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Mieu-Fire

@Chef i carnt my cousin has my pokemon white so he can battle his friends i hope he dosnt delete my file or else

You smell

Chef

mieu-fire wrote:

@Chef i carnt my cousin has my pokemon white so he can battle his friends i hope he dosnt delete my file or else

Well thats alright, ill add you anyway. When you get your game back... Challenge accepted B)

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Chef

GG Dan.

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Chef

mieu-fire wrote:

who won

Actually.. your friend code doesnt exist haha. seems like your account got erased

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Chef

[quote=mieu-fire]

Chef wrote:

who won

I won. but it was just because Dan picked two ice pokes. and i had my killer machamp on the loose

Friend Code: 2538 0776 0301

Battle Me! :)

Electricmastro

Chef wrote:

GG Dan.

Thanks

...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Does anyone have a Zweilous?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

Electricmastro wrote:

Does anyone have a Zweilous?

I can get you one, or I can trade you a calm nature Hydreigon which I don't use.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Electricmastro

Marakuto wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Does anyone have a Zweilous?

I can get you one, or I can trade you a calm nature Hydreigon which I don't use.

I don't have Zweilous in my Pokedex. But you could give me both so that I don't have to wait so long for it to evolve. Give me a minute to get online with you.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

We have to do it later today, I have to go to bed right now, so maybe when I come back in the afternoon I'll be available.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Mieu-Fire

Chef wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

who won

Actually.. your friend code doesnt exist haha. seems like your account got erased

did you put my 3ds fc cause ur only post to put your white FC

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

You smell

Electricmastro

Marakuto wrote:

We have to do it later today, I have to go to bed right now, so maybe when I come back in the afternoon I'll be available.

You ready now?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic