Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,953

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

681. Posted:

i don't know what's going on,....maybe it's a problem with the WFC connection

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

682. Posted:

I've checked on Nintendo's website about this error and its not very clear even though its happened before then work properly...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

683. Posted:

would the wireless room work for this or is that just local trade

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

684. Posted:

maybe we should try again tomorrow?

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

685. Posted:

Wireless trade is what is best. However what I think we should do is check our settings since DS games use WEP.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

686. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Alright that would be fine.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

687. Posted:

Anyone have a spare Choice Band? I'd reaalllly appreciate one since going threw the Battle Subway is tedious.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

688. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

[/div]

Alright that would be fine.

i'm on if you wanted to try it one more time.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

689. Posted:

Ok I'll be able to today.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

690. Posted:

i figured out why it's not working. I didn't realize until today that I had to set up my DS Wi-fi Connection settings lol I feel like a tool.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

691. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

i figured out why it's not working. I didn't realize until today that I had to set up my DS Wi-fi Connection settings lol I feel like a tool.

Sometimes mine don't work because I put a DNS code but luckily before it didn't happen so I'll be available through most of tommorow.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

692. Posted:

ok i want to trade my dewott for a simipour the simipour needs to be level 30-40 with the move scald and no HMs!!!! and it can have a nickname it can be bobjoecow idc i just want a simipour

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

693. Posted:

I have a ♀ Dragonite that I don't need, if anyone wants it i'll trade it for anything you want.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

694. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

ok i want to trade my dewott for a simipour the simipour needs to be level 30-40 with the move scald and no HMs!!!! and it can have a nickname it can be bobjoecow idc i just want a simipour

Offering anything else? I'd be able to give you a Simipour, but I already got Dewott. Doesn't have to be anything special.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hamtaro

695. Posted:

Please join http://www.pokemongts.com/home.php Its not the official! but it works better than this thread.

Hamtaro...is CUTE! :3

AuthorMessage

Hamtaro

696. Posted:

And if you join Im Riolu1337.

AuthorMessage

Hamtaro

697. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I have a ♀ Dragonite that I don't need, if anyone wants it i'll trade it for anything you want.

I can give you a DW Duskull

AuthorMessage

Chuie

698. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Offering anything else? I'd be able to give you a Simipour, but I already got Dewott. Doesn't have to be anything special.

yea nvm i got a simipour but im looking for a good 6th member right now simisage zebsrika unfezant simipour maractus i know its not a good team i just wanted to try something diffrent im looking for a amazing dragon like a druddigon or a haxorus ot a deino and whatever it envoles to to be a hydreigon

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

699. Posted:

Snivy wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

I can give you a DW Duskull

Ok, I'll add you onto my friend list right now so I could get to it. Whatever time you would like to trade, would be best with me.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

700. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

yea nvm i got a simipour but im looking for a good 6th member right now simisage zebsrika unfezant simipour maractus i know its not a good team i just wanted to try something diffrent im looking for a amazing dragon like a druddigon or a haxorus ot a deino and whatever it envoles to to be a hydreigon

Do you want a Deino with this moveset?: Dark Pulse, Dragon pulse (Lvl 40 or 30 I think you need to do), Earth power & any random move. I can give you that with the right nature too Timid/Modest to make it get extra Sp.Atk & Speed, it is much better than Haxorus as it has better speed, defence & movepool so if you want a Deino within an egg I will be happy to trade you one. :)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.