Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,953

Marakuto

I am giving away all starters (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova) for any Pokemon. If you would like one please reply, as I am starting to make the eggs now.

Also I will giveaway Deinos with this moveset: Dark pulse & Earth power which took a HECK load of time to even make, I have other offers too so I may post them.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Happy_Mask

Ughhh. I beat these games too fast. Especially white.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Pokefanmum82

Marakuto wrote:

I am giving away all starters (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova) for any Pokemon. If you would like one please reply, as I am starting to make the eggs now.

Also I will giveaway Deinos with this moveset: Dark pulse & Earth power which took a HECK load of time to even make, I have other offers too so I may post them.

can i have the three from kanto? i have some zorua eggs, three victinis and all three monkey pokemon.....i have more on my white, just ask

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda and Pokemon games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy_Mask

In case anyone wants a certain pokemon, I'll trade any non legendary( don't ask for ones that evolve through friendship, as those take too long). I don't require anything in return. Just don't give me a bidoof!>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Marakuto

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

can i have the three from kanto? i have some zorua eggs, three victinis and all three monkey pokemon.....i have more on my white, just ask

[/div]

I'll give you them if you post your friend code though.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Pokefanmum82

[/quote]
My white friend code is 451364346402 and my trainer name is Jess

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Marakuto

mumof2kids82 wrote:

My white friend code is 451364346402 and my trainer name is Jess

[/quote]

My name is Tyson & my code is in the signature.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Pokefanmum82

Okay added you

Marakuto

@Mum I live in the UK, so whatever time you would like to trade would be alright.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Pokefanmum82

now is fine. just let me grab my 3DS as i'm on my computer

Marakuto

mumof2kids82 wrote:

now is fine. just let me grab my 3DS as i'm on my computer

Sorry I couldn't come on at that time, I had to go visit a reletive so this afternoon now, i'll still be on as I got the eggs prepared for trade.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Pokefanmum82

Well I'm ready right now
My friend code is 150727068526. I had to change DSes. Still the same nick Jess

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Marakuto

Ok i'll add your new FC now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Pokefanmum82

I'm in there now

Mieu-Fire

does anyone want any of these things
emboar
feraligator
dragonite
zapdos
lugia
mewtwo
zebstrika
leavanny
aerodactyl
wailord
i dont really want any of these or i have 2 of some of them

You smell

Marakuto

@K8s I have been getting error 86420 constantly, its happened before then it works perfectly weirdly somehow.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Pokefanmum82

i am trying to see if by switching to my DSi , to see if this will work. My new friend code is 2752 8112 4865

Marakuto

I might trade my Shiny Lvl 100 Adamant nature Salamance soon even though it is really useful.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic