Forums

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,953

Retro_on_theGo

lol, I'm doing homework right now. Keep getting distracted by the internet! I'll be done in a bit and I'm good to play till late in the night. I thought I'd make sure you don't run off with mine. Some dude stole my Toys R us event Arceus once! >:[ in all fairness I was being stupid and I don't really care anymore. He's the one with no life.

Megumi_Sagano

lol I don't usually care much for legendaries except my Darkrai and Giratina. xD
But yeah once I finish I'll be bringing back your Thundorus.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Don't think I have you, lol.
4384 1983 7572
What about you?

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

lol alright, well...I'll be on in a second then. Gonna let you borrow Alatreon. (Hydregion, lol)

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

...well crap. T.T

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TeeJay

Ahem
I have Thundurus.

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Megumi_Sagano

alright, fine....TeeJay then. xD
No running off with Alatreon, kay? lol

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TeeJay

My friend code is 2494 5120 5652. Don't worry, I won't run off with your pokemon. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

Megumi_Sagano

Alright, thanks, heading online now. You got my code right?

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Alright I'll post something when I finish.
Thanks.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TeeJay

Oh, I should tell you: I used to have my own Thunderus, but I traded it away for a Tornadus, and...idk how I ended up with this Thunderus. So...this one wasn't originally mine. I caught mine with an ultra ball...I wouldn't waste a Master Ball on a Thunderus >.<

Edited on by TeeJay

Megumi_Sagano

I'm packed with Quick Balls, Dusks, and Ultras...so I'll be fine. xD
Crap, forgot to get Stun Spore...this may take a bit. >.> (stupid ground type)

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Bah, I lost...(he ran out of moves and killed himself. xD)
Gonna go back and get Stun Spore this time. >_>
Anyways, a delay in returning your Pokemon...T.T

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TeeJay

No problem. I'd tell you you can keep it but I have your Alatreon, so we can't do that, lol.

Edited on by TeeJay

Megumi_Sagano

Ummm....How do you get Landorus to come back? >.>

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TeeJay

How did you do it the first time? I only got my Landorus through trading online, I never got my in-game one to appear.
So on second thought, I'm gonna need that Thunderus back when you're done with it. I'm going to be making a more serious attempt to make it appear.

Edited on by TeeJay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic