Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 5th Gen Battle/Trade Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,954

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

221. Posted:

@ogum: I can get you a Braviary (LVs 58-60) in my game. Can you also trade me a Vullaby for a Rufflet (LV 51)? I can help out with your other trades too.
EDIT: Also do you need any other White exclusive pokemon? I need some Black Exclusive so I can fill up my dex.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

ogum

222. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

@ogum: I can get you a Braviary (LVs 58-60) in my game. Can you also trade me a Vullaby for a Rufflet (LV 51)? I can help out with your other trades too.
EDIT: Also do you need any other White exclusive pokemon? I need some Black Exclusive so I can fill up my dex.

Sure just get me: Karrablast, Shelmet(and i get you both so we can both have their evolved form) the Fight guy that evolves trought trade, Gigalith... i have Gothitha for trade.

Just list me the pokes you need^^

and btw whats ur FC?

ogum

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

223. Posted:

Anyone up for a battle within 5-15 minutes?
If you have mon between level 50-68, that would be fine, lol.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Zieke727

224. Posted:

Yo guys i need help training in black I've never really been good at training to a higher level than 60 I know suck but can someone help

Snow 1034 0824 8652

I'm gonna be stronger than anyone else!!!!

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

225. Posted:

ogum wrote:

WhoKnew wrote:

Sure just get me: Karrablast, Shelmet(and i get you both so we can both have their evolved form) the Fight guy that evolves trought trade, Gigalith... i have Gothitha for trade.

and btw whats ur FC?

I just need a Gothita and a Gothoritta. I can trade you a Solosis and a Duosion for those 2. My FC is 1162-9399-4299. I have all the other Pokemon you asked for. Do you also have a Gurdurr to trade?

Zieke727 wrote:

Yo guys i need help training in black I've never really been good at training to a higher level than 60 I know suck but can someone help

What do you need help with?

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

226. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Anyone up for a battle within 5-15 minutes?
If you have mon between level 50-68, that would be fine, lol.

Are you Ready for my Team of Magiakrpz!
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Zieke727

227. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

ogum wrote:

WhoKnew wrote:

Sure just get me: Karrablast, Shelmet(and i get you both so we can both have their evolved form) the Fight guy that evolves trought trade, Gigalith... i have Gothitha for trade. Well I mostly need help with finding good spots for training pokemon lvl 50 and up

and btw whats ur FC?

I just need a Gothita and a Gothoritta. I can trade you a Solosis and a Duosion for those 2. My FC is 1162-9399-4299. I have all the other Pokemon you asked for. Do you also have a Gurdurr to trade?

Zieke727 wrote:

Snow 1034 0824 8652

AuthorMessage

Zieke727

228. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

ogum wrote:

WhoKnew wrote:

Sure just get me: Karrablast, Shelmet(and i get you both so we can both have their evolved form) the Fight guy that evolves trought trade, Gigalith... i have Gothitha for trade. Well I mostly need help with finding good spots for training pokemon lvl 50 and up

and btw whats ur FC?

Zieke727 wrote:

Snow 1034 0824 8652

AuthorMessage

Zieke727

229. Posted:

Need good spots for training pokemon lvl 50 and up

Snow 1034 0824 8652

AuthorMessage

Raylax

230. Posted:

Zieke727 wrote:

Need good spots for training pokemon lvl 50 and up

If you've defeated the Elite 4, try the routes on the east of the map - run around near grass until a patch rustles, and enter it. You'll face Lv47-50 Audinos, which drop a ton of Exp. Hold Lucky Egg to double the Exp gain and you'll shoot through the levels.

Also, this is a better thread for general Pokémon BW questions, this thread is for requesting trades and battles.

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Yasume

231. Posted:

I'm pretty close to completing the National Dex. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. I have 20 boxes with Pokemon so I can pretty much give you anything in return. I will trade you a legit shiny for a legend (or a legend for a legend). Here's what I'm looking for:

Cacnea/Cacturne
Ekans/Arbok
Happiny
King's Rock/Politoed
Latias
Latios
Leaf Stone/Shiftry
Leaf Stone/Vileplume
Mankey/Primeape
Metal Coat/Scizor
Mewtwo
Plusle
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking
Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile
Water Stone/Poliwrath
Water Stone/Vaporean

Thanks in advance.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

232. Posted:

Lucky you I just got a metal coat this morning from that guy that gives you treasures in Undella Bay. I'll give you it if you already have the scyther you need to evolve.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Yasume

233. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Lucky you I just got a metal coat this morning from that guy that gives you treasures in Undella Bay. I'll give you it if you already have the scyther you need to evolve.

Yeah, I do have a Scyther. What do you want for it?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

234. Posted:

I'll trade you it for a charmander.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

235. Posted:

@Yasume: I can help you with a lot of that list. But there is only one Pokemon I need and its kind of a big one....I need a legit Arceus. If you have one you're willing to trade away let me know...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Yasume

236. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Awesome. When are you able to trade?

@bboy: I would trade you one if I had two, but I only got 1 legit Arceus unfortunately and I ain't trading that one. Do you need anything else?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

237. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I can trade you right now if you want. My friend code's 4298 2929 5084.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

238. Posted:

I have a level 5 Happiny. Want it?

Why can't Metroid crawl?

AuthorMessage

Yasume

239. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

I have a level 5 Happiny. Want it?

Yes, please.:) What do you want for it?

@Retro: Cool, I'll be online in 3 minutes. FC is in sig.

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

240. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@bboy: I would trade you one if I had two, but I only got 1 legit Arceus unfortunately and I ain't trading that one. Do you need anything else?

Sadly, that's the only thing I need. I have every 1st-4th gen Pokemon except Arceus and am well on my way to getting every 5th gen with no foreseeable problems doing so. I understand your not wanting to trade it away though. If you ever happen to come across another one for some reason though, tell me, I will be able to help you with many things on that list.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970